FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Heh?" Miko squick, noticing the boy mentally - She had noted that he looked like in pain as if asking his body to not to give out.

Taiyou revealed his keshin "Sun God appollo" he kicked the ball with sangoku having no chance resulting an early goal 0:1

"His already panting so much?" having a chance to see his potential made the girl thought. "His shoot was powerful but his movements screams weak" She immediantly started an investigation.

Onces again the quicksand stands in Raimon's way while Arakumo left the offense to taiyou while the rest stay on thier half of the field.

The ball was stolen from raimon when trying to connect passes. Taiyou had solo-faced the defenders again. With the tight defense he passed the ball to another akarumo teammate shooting the ball weaker with sangoku catching it in time.

"Soccer has two types of playmakers, the game strategist who commands the offense and the goalkeeper who leads the team's defense, being key to the defense is what makes goalkeepers known as the guardian"

With raimon desperately tried to attack the quicksand was just in thier way making it an already difficult fight. Shinsuke having the ball meeting a quick sand but with the help of his hisastsu tenchqinue parkcouring in mid air.

He was able to get passed the quick sand them passing it shindou who immediantly shoots the ball.

The goalkeeper used their keshin "Iron wall gigadon" Blocking shindou's shoot - the goalie had passed the ball back at taiyou who again let out his keshin. Both kariya and amagi tried to block the shoot with thier hisastsu tenchqinue but failed along side with sangoku.

0:2 Arakumo had gain another point.

"Oh? So he's been hospitalised? Thats explain why" Miko finally realized, seeing the orange-haired boy data.

"What's this! Raimon has put nishizono in the goalkeeper position! What are the coach intentions for switching out sangoku when he's not even injured!?" The host spoked out loud.

The game resumed with nebuchi uses the sand to steal the ball from kurama passing the ball to the already weaken taiyou, tenma came to his side both fighting for the ball's possesion.

Taiyou had gotten passed tenma, after getting pass defense he passed after making a feint, nebuchi was now faced with the newly goalkeeper shinsuke.

He shoots, "I'll block it with my keshin!" He tried to get out the feeling failed "Shinsuke! Use a punch!" Sangoku told the boy across the benches, he did what he was told bringing back the ball to nebuchi.

He greets his teeth in annoyes, "Then how about this!" He assured reacting his keshin.

Shinsuke tried again but he failed again, "Shinsuke! Remeber the training!" He recalled.

Nebuchi kicked the ball power, the small boy closed his eyes making a promise before finally bringing up his keshin "planet guardian God titanius" He blocked the shoot.

After realizing his success the boy jumped in happiness calling out his senpai.

Raimon became confident about the match and counter-attack with shindou's "God baton" .

He gets through defense facing the goalkeeper once again, He bring out his keshin shooting using "harmonics" the goalie did the same letting out his keshin.

Shindou shoot went it bringing raimon's first point, 1:2.

Akarumo counter-attacks, with taiyou in the center of the show again - He avoided their defense one by one with his amazing dribbling, he started clenching his chest.