Chapter 91

Oliver came and took Yongrae with him in his car. Then they left to somewhere unknown for Yongrae, which he didn't ask about since there was still some awkwardness between them.

"Thank you for coming out this late!"- said Oliver to him and Yongrae nodded in approval.

"Where are we going this late?"- asked Yongrae after a while.

"Just somewhere..."- replied Oliver, "Don't worry about it!"

They didn't talk anymore until they arrived at this place that Oliver told him to not worry about. Oliver stopped the car near an old four storey building and then they got out of the car.

"Where are we?"- asked Yongrae after looking at the building, "What is this place?"

Oliver got out of the car with a backpack and went near Yongrae. He stopped there and looked at the building with nostalgia.

"I used to come here with Yujun when we were young..."- replied Oliver, "Now follow me Yongrae!"

Oliver entered inside and Yongrae went after him confused. They arrived at the last floor and Oliver opened the door of the rooftop. When Yongrae got there he saw a table in the middle with a couple of chairs, then he noticed the view from there. He was surprised by the amazing panoramic of Seoul that the rooftop offered.

"Wow, what a view from here!"- said Yongrae amazed, "I will bring my friends here sometimes..."

"I don't know if you know but I own this building so you are free to come here anytime..."- replied Oliver and Yongrae remained surprised.

Oliver sat down at the table and called Yongrae to sit in front of him. He sat there and saw Oliver take out from his backpack a bottle of soju and two small glasses.

"I might be a little late for this..."- said Oliver while opening the bottle of soju, "But better late than never!"

He gave Yongrae one glass and paced the other in front of himself. Then he poured in Yongrae's glass and then left the bottle on the side.

"Now you should pour me..."- said Oliver but Yongrae had already taken the bottle and was about to pour it into his glass.

"Don't worry dad, I got this..."- replied Yongrae, interrupting him.

Then they raised their glasses and toasted, after that they turned on their right side and drank it like a shot. Both father and son put their glasses down at the same time and then Oliver looked at the view. They didn't talk for a few seconds and then Oliver looked at him and asked him a question.

"What happened to the punk?"- asked Oliver.

Yongrae ironically smiled and then looked down, he remembered everything that had happened to him and prepared a good answer for his father's question.

"He found himself and then someone he doesn't want to lose..."- replied Yongrae.

Oliver ironically smiled and then looked down as well, but deep down he felt happy from that answer.

"So does this girl even like you back?"- asked Oliver, jokingly.

"It's not like that!"- replied Yongrae embarrassed, "What are you talking about dad!?"

"Come on Yongrae, I have already seen this movie..."- responded Oliver, smiling, "The guy trying to change the world for a girl..."

"You know your mother has told everything you have been up to..."- continued Oliver, "Since you came back from the military up to now..."

"You have done a great job with Queens café!"- said Oliver, while Yongrae looked at him with a poker face, "Also with your friend's career..."

"Thanks dad!"- replied Yongrae, doubtfully.

"Her story reminds me of myself..."- said Oliver, "You don't know this but I too have my problems with Dynasty Entertainment now and in the past..."

"Did you have a rivalry with them?"- asked Yongrae, surprised.

"Something like that..."- replied Oliver, "But let me tell you the full and true story about me and your mother..."

Yongrae looked at him confused, after hearing his last sentence.

"Yongrae I know we have told you that your mother is an orphan but..."- said Oliver, "She is the daughter of Wang Sukchin, the owner of Dynasty Entertainment!"