Chapter 14:At college

Eunwoo POV:

Ok so I'm ready for my school now let's have my breakfast. I was coming downstairs while humming some music. I called one of the maid to give me my breakfast.

Me: Sofie noona can you pls give my breakfast?

Sofie: oh eunwoo u got ready! Surely I'll give pls have your seat.

Me: *nods*

I was sitting on the dining table and was having my breakfast then something popped in my head that where is noona? She is not here and her college starts from 8am and it's now 7:45 am and she goes at this time only so............... Is she still sleeping?!?
I quickly went upstairs to her room and break in and yea I was right she's sleeping on her study table I tiptoed and went near her ear and......

Me: NOONAAAAAAAAAA!!! WAKE UPP....!!!!!!!!!

Y/N POV:
I was sleeping peacefully until..... Eunwoo starts screaming in my ear.

Me: Yahhh! Why are you screaming?

Eunwoo: Noona don't you have college?

Me: yea I do have so what? What's the time now?

Eunwoo: It's 7:45 am now, at this time you go to school and now you are sleeping if I have not waken you up then you will sleep until 12pm .

After he says that I looked at my watch and Holy Shit!!!! I will surely get detention today. I hurriedly went to washroom brush my teeth freshen up wore my dress and went to my garage took a car for dropping eunwoo and myself to college

Oh yes here's my dress:

Eunwoo:

(From true beauty lol

(From true beauty lol..😂 well Eunwoo stanners don't drool over him you're his noona remember it!😅😂)

I speed up my car and dropped eunwoo at his school on time and myself got into college at sharp 8am Well atleast I won't get detention I hurried towards my locker suddenly someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and then....

Rosé: YNIEEEE! * hugs like a koala*

Me: yaah! get off me!

Rosé: yes yes why are you so late today?