Chapter 8

You walk into the kitchen with William, who seem... nervous?
"William, are you okay?" You ask, he nod and Sighed "I haven't been in a kitchen for... well, years. Since Micheal was a teenager... just a bit nerve-wracking!"
You smile, placing your hand on his cheek and he looks at you, with those beautiful blue eye, coldness devoured you as his stare showed he was nervous..

'Being in a home again? Can he say it's a home OR is he afraid to kill you?'

Y/N POV

I look away "William, if your not comfortable being here... I under-" "NO!!" William yells, I jolt as I look back at him and he seem scared "William, what's wrong?" "I just don't want to leave your side again and this might sound weird but being back in a home and I haven't been in a home for years, I am afraid to lose it.. like I did before because of my actions" William look around then back at me, I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck "I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't lose this home".
Kissing Will's lips, it's him, truly him. The warmth from his lips got even hotter as the kiss one deeper he traced my bottom lip with his tongue to ask permission to enter and automatically open my mouth a bit wider, allowing him to shove his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues dance for dominance but he wins as he shoves me into the counter.
"Um... hey superstars, wouldn't you want to go to your charging station instead of wasting your batteries in front of everyone?"
Turning, I see Gregory, who's laughing and standing beside Freddy, Monty, Bonnie, Chica and Roxxy. My face heated up as I look away.

"Sorry kiddo, we were Making you a uncle" "William" "what?" William ask, looking confused and my face is even more hotter, I turn to everyone "sorry... we'll get out of the kitchen" I turn to Gregory "and you go to school" "auuugghhh!!! Do I have too?" "Yes, now bounce" Gregory sighs, he turns to everyone "Bye everyone, see you at 4pm" then Gregory runs up to me and hugs me "see ya Y/N, I'll miss you and William.. don't hurt my sister" Gregory said before sprinting off, chuckling. My face went even more hotter and I glared at William, William smirked at me as I brought him to my room.

Hey everyone I just wanted to get another chapter finish, I will be doing a lemon in the next chapter but right now it's really late. Have a good night everyone.