Chapter 3

Will- Glitchtrap stood up as Vanny came up to him "What.. is she doing here? I thought she left..." "she's looking for Gregory, that kid that YOU should have found already" Glitchtrap grab Vanny's ear and pulled her closer to him, Vanny got worried.
"I-I did but he escape from the lost n' found room I put him in.."
Glitchtrap chuckled as he went back into his human form 'William', looking back at Vanny "a kid outsmarted you... pathetic... get me that damn kid" Glit-William came up to your sleeping body and caress your cheek softly as you sleep, behind William, Vanny stood their. Vanny's face was turning as she saw how caring William is acting towards you and she turn away, feeling jealousy "I'll find that kid.. and make you like me" she said as she walk away, William turn to her and chuckle "sure, you will.. suck up." He mumbles the last part then turns to you as Vanny leaves to look for Gregory.

After a hour, William is at the laptop, you woke up. Looking around Rockstar Row for Gregory but it seem you didn't woke up fully, not realizing where you are. "Gregory, where are you? Please come out!! Daddy and Mommy is gone.." You said, getting up from the couch and looking around the room, William seem shock from your small outburst, he stood up "Y/N? You okay my dear?" He walks up to you and puts his hand on your shoulder, making you jump a bit as you turn slightly to look at him. seeing tears in your eyes, he sighs "so sensitive.. come, let's get you some tea" "Okay.." William grabs your hand, leading you to the restaurants but the one that has more of a kitchen, as you walk with him. It seem the animatronics hid from you, you tilt your head towards them but within a closer look, their eyes wasn't on you, they're on William. Going into the kitchen with you, guiding you to a seat and started to warm up some water.

But somewhere in pizzaplex, Freddy ended up hurt, well known as getting a few glitches but that was Vanny's doing.

Rehearsal Room
Gregory POV

Infront of the rehearsal, room. I look around for the pass, that Freddy told me about "Freddy said I can find a Backstage Pass around here somewhere." I walk over to the rehearsal room, went inside and saw the screens "There's something else in here. What's this? It looks... old." Then Freddy appears on the screen.

Freddy: "Gregory? What did you do? Something happened. I can communicate again. I think you fixed my signal. Thank you."

 "I can see you on the monitor. I didn't think you could stand up."

Freddy: "Consider it a second wind."

Then out of nowhere, I hear banging from the doors, looking
on the other screen away from Freddy to see, Monty and Roxy. "Freddy, I see Roxy and Monty on the cameras. They're both coming to the office!"

Freddy: "Do not let them in. The Security doors are equipped with electronical deterrents. If you see them banging on the door, hit the appropriate button. The shock should stun them."

Looking around, I couldn't see a way out "Ok, but how do I get out of here?"

Freddy: "Do you see the large vent in the floor? You are probably standing right on top of it. If I can reach the room under you, I should be able to force it open and let you out"

Looking down, I see the vent "Yeah?"

Freddy: "All the doors appear to be on lockdown. Hmm... Look for me on the monitors. If you see me waving, push the button in front of the corresponding monitor to open the door."

On the Monitor Freddy's face is on glitches and changes to the white rabbit lady, making me jump

???: "There you are. See you soon!"

'I want my sister...' I mumble to myself, on the verge of tears.

Freddy: "Hurry Gregory! I cannot stop her! Can you see me?"

I shook my head, looking back up to see Freddy and I push one of the buttons on the right monitor where Freddy is and then push the button near the green and red doors to shock Montgomery Gator and Roxanne Wolf...

Freddy: "Over Here!"

Looking around and I see Freddy waving on one of the monitors, I push the button to let Freddy through a door, he goes through the door.

Freddy: "Quickly! Open the door."

Seeing how much time I have, I quickly push the button to let Freddy in as I see Montgomery banging on of the doors and I didn't hesitate to press the button to shock him.

Freddy: "Can you see me?"

Freddy ask, as I  find him on another monitor and let’s him through the door then I find Roxanne banging on the doors and didnt hesitate either to press the button to shock her.

Roxanne: "Hey kid! Come on out, we’re only trying to help!"

Seeing Freddy again, he waves at the monitor "you see me?" I push the a button and once again, let Freddy into a door, I then hear something in the vents and the vent is opened.
"Jump down!" Freddy says, I run over to the Vent and jump down to Freddy's arms, I hug him "Freddy! You saved me! I'm so sorry. I couldn't find any lift controls. All I found was this... disk thing." I go into my pocket, grabbing a disk to show Freddy as he let me down. "Follow me to the atrium. That is a program disk for the stage show. If you use it in the sound booth, you should be able to run a showtime program which will activate the lift." Freddy says as I follow him through the tunnel and we end up on the main stage, Freddy starts glitch. We stop as I look up at him.

 "*Glitchy* My systems are failing... Go to the sound booth on the 3rd floor balcony... Run the performance program on that disc then meet me back on the stage... Please hurry... You do not have much time... It is almost the end of the hour... I will wait here..." "Okay..." I walk towards the stair case.
-

In the kitchen

William felt Gregory's presence near. He stood up "My dear, follow me" "Oh... why?" "Well.. because, before you woke up. I saw your brother, head towards the giftshops. Maybe he wanted to get a toy for you, ain't that sweet?" "Without paying, but I raised Gregory right, he'd never steal.." you said, William looked you up and down, just trying to figure you out. He put his arm out, you grab it as he guide you out a different entrance.

Y/N POV

I look back at the door we came through "William, shouldn't we go out where we came from? Won't we get lost?" "No, my dear, those animatronics are glitching out and may attack us.. I don't want you hurt." He said, he place his hand on my cheek then guide me out to 'staff only' hallway, I'm guessing, due to all the boxes, walls cardboard cutout of the animatronics and staff bots that avoid William like people to wasp. "Why are they scared of you?" "Bots can't be scared of people, cutie. They don't got no feelings at all, they can't feel fear... anger or lust~" he says the last part with a purr as I look up at him, him looking back at me as he walked without hitting any objects. "- but you my dear, they don't feel love, but you do, as well as anger and sadness" "yeP!" "especially when a cute, plush girl, like yourself. Express so easily, even when she flusters so cutely" blush lightly, looking away from him, he chuckles. 
"H-he thinks I look cute?" I said to myself, I thought I said it as low as I possibly can but he turns to me, putting his finger under my chin and making me look at him "of course, your so desirable... you could make any man or women, want to fill your desires..." his words made me giggle, I averted my eyes from him and he came closer to me, making me step back. 'This strange man, makes me feel extremely horny' I think to myself. Then he looks behind me, I was about to turn before he pulls me away, heading out of the back hallway.