Chapter 2

Time went by.
You kept looking around for your brother then the intercoms came on again.

Intercom: "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza plex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

"W-what?" You look around nervously as you enter a Security office to see cameras. You gasp as you see Gregory tried to run out of the exit but the exit shuts Infront of him and through the cameras you hear his voice.

"No! No! Wait! I'm still here! Now what am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to get to my sister.. she must be so wo-rrr-ied" *static* "Freddy, I hav-" *Static*"What's going on?" You ask yourself, you bang on the cameras "Gregory!! Stay right thei-" the room goes dark, you gasp as the bunny you saw in the Atrium, came on the computer.

Y/N POV

"HeLlo ThEiR"I gasp, backing up a bit "y-you're that animatronic I saw in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"HeLlo ThEiR"
I gasp, backing up a bit "y-you're that animatronic I saw in.. in the Atrium" "HeHe dId YoU NoW?.." I nod, making him laugh even more as he came closer to the screens "Don't move" making him stop in his tracks, my breathing started to act up and I couldn't focus. The lights went out again, yelping as I couldn't see a thing as I fell to my knees. I hear laughter all around me then the lights came on and in front of me was a man "are you okay, my dear?" He ask, with a soothing, sickening British accent.

( Credit goes to artist Micah on Twitter- found on pinterest )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Credit goes to artist Micah on Twitter- found on pinterest )

The man help me up to my feet, walking up to the cameras and saw their was no bunny animatronic anymore. "What the-?" "Something wrong? Are you okay?" I turn to him and nod shyly, looking up at this man.
He's a tall skinny man with dark brown hair and brown with a circle of purple to his eyes as he is wearing a dark purple button up shirt, black jeans and black shoes.

I blush lightly as he lift my hand up to his face and kiss my knuckles "good, I'm glad your alright, my dear" "I-umm... I-yeah.." I squeaked as his eyes seem to never leave mine. "Why are you here so late?" "I... lost my brother.." Tears developed, blurring my eyesight.
-

William Afton saw how easily teared up you got, he smile as he wrap his arms around you but him, having to buck his legs a bit to give you a good warm hug. You seem to soak into his hug quite easy, he pat your head gently as you separated and your breathing went back to normal "I am William Afton, who do I have a pleasure of meeting?" "My name is Y/N... Y/N L/N.." "Well miss. L/N, allow me to participate on helping you find your brother" you giggle at how deep his accent gets on certain words.
William and you walk through Rockstar Row, On the left, a check out desk with a cutout of Glamrock Freddy and on the right, couches within the hallway that leads to the Atrium, William leads you to the checkout desk and he pulls the seat out, guiding you to sit down as he pulls up the laptop, then look up your whole name.

William POV

Putting 'Your Name, Last Name' into the security check in barsearch to see that only you sign in. I tilt my head 'did she sneak him in? But for what reason, it was a birthday?' I ask myself, I turn to you and smirk "naughty girl.. Sneaking your brother in", you look at the screen confused and shook your head "can't be... I checked in while he went into the bathroom.." you told me, I blink a few times then went on the cameras then turn to her "what time did you get here?" "Around 7-7:30pm" "You been in here for almost 5 hours, looking for your brother. Oh, my Dove.. you must be tired.. go take a nap on one of the couches while I look through the cameras and files for Gregory." "B-but.. I can't just rest without knowing if Gregory is okay" I chuckle at your determination, I snap my fingers as one of the animatronics came. You gasp, getting up from your seat and hid behind me. I chuckle "Don't worry, Dove. He won't bite ya.." "I-I haven't seen this one before.." you look up at me with your doey (e/c) eyes and I smile "sweet duchess, this is Moondrop and he is the sweetest"
You come from behind me as Moon walks up close to you "It's past your bedtime." Moon says as he sprays out melatonin, making you yawn before you lean against me for support "Dove, you seem tired. You sure, you don't wanna sleep?" "N-no..." you pass out on me and I lift you up, like a bride then brought you to the couch as Moondrop leaves.
Laying you on the couch, I look down at you and your body. Biting my bottom lip 'Jesus... she's so innocent, so easy to kill..' I grab my knife ~Don't~ I jump, looking around "who said that?" I ask then look back at you. Putting my knife back ~she could save you.. look how beautiful she is, how she's the first adult to see you.. besides Vanessa, you forced her to see you but Y/N actually saw you.. she could save you, William.~ the voice said, as the blob came up to me. I gasp, jumping back "you?!" I growl. ~William... if you kill her... we will kill you and your actual form..~ The blob said, as it touches your cheek lightly, moving your beautiful hair away from your face. You smile in your sleep as I sit beside you "what-" before I could finish, the blob vanished, like it didn't just appear out of anywhere. Looking around Rockstar Row to see Vanny walk in, making me growl a bit as she sees me. Forcing me to go into my rabbit form as she walks over.