Chapter 6

*WARNING* TALKS OF ABUSE, SIGNS OF RAPE AND MAYBE SOME MORE, I DON'T LIKE TALKING ABOUT ABUSE BECAUSE IT'S NOT EASY FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT.

William/Glitchtrap POV

Gregory sat back and Sighed, then turn to me "YEP!! My dad and mom, would have probably killed me and Y/N because they never really wanted us... my father would bring men in and out of my sister's life because he wanted something to happen to her but nothing really did happen because I don't really know, my sister always hid stuff from me... but my mother would call Y/N a tease at the age of 10 because my dad was a very dirty man and she got very jealous of her.. Y/N never had a man around because my mom would always think that she is trying to get pregnant and so my mom would flirt with all her boyfriends but one day my dad brought around my uncle and my sister ended up getting really hurt by him that she ended up in the ER" Gregory started to cry, I tried to move but couldn't, I wanted to hug him. "It's okay, It's okay" Freddy tried calming Gregory down, then I thought of something 'Elizabeth loved when I hum' I said to myself and hum a tune that made Gregory feel a bit better as he sniffles a bit, he leans his head on Freddy. "- she made a full recovery but at the age of 16 she moved out with the Court's order, got a job and ever since then. she's been fighting to get custody of me, of course she got partial custody but she's still fighting to get full custody so I don't have to go over there because every time I come back, I come back crying begging her not to let me go back their because they would beat me... and call me names..." Gregory finish,
'knowing their might be parts missing because... to be honest, he's a kid.. I'm impress he knows this much, but I feel angry... Poor thing, him and Y/N's been hurting so-'

"Boohoo... both of your pathetic...." my train of thought was interrupted by Vanessa, she put her rabbit head on and giggle, as she reach for me. She grab my head, pulling me towards her "just because that twerp forgives you, doesn't mean your not a bad man... Y/N would never love a horrible creature like you... no one would... look at you.." she moves to the side to which I see a mirror, I saw how horrible I look. Looking down, I sigh in defeat.. "William, please don't give up. Theirs a kid.. right here, his sister needs you... he needs you.. I need you.." Freddy said, remember those words 'I need you' I look at Freddy and a image of Elizabeth popped up in my head.

The image~
Elizabeth ran up to me, crying as Claire walked away after pushing Elizabeth. I kneel down to Elizabeth "Daddy... I need you"
~-

Scrap gasp, trying to get out of his hold of the ropes, Gregory and Freddy chanted as he was able to escape, Scrap then jump at Vanny with a horrid scream from the past and a huge fight started between the two. Vanny got the upper hand, stabbing Scrap into his chest, making him fall back and black oil started pouring out of his opening. Then out of know where Scraptrap started coughing up blood, he laid down on the ground as he look at the ceiling.. seeing you, you place your finger on your suits lips to signal to keep quiet as Gregory cried out "please...Scrap, don't give up... if I die.. I can't say goodbye to Y/N and tell her I'm sorry that I ran off from her..."

Vanny laugh "Oh well twerp..." she grab a lighter, "say your prayers.." she walk towards Scrap.

"He won't have to" your voice is heard throughout the room as you fall from the ceiling, landing in front of Gregory and Freddy. "Y/N!! Nice outfit" "way to go superstar!!! Your sis is pretty cool Gregory!" "I know-" "SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!!!" Vanny yelled, as You pull out a knife "don't talk to my brother like that... Gregory... I'm glad I found you.." you tell him then Vanny jump towards you and you dodge her attack.

Y/N POV

I curled my fingers tightly around my knife, I aim for her throat but she tries to dodge my attack and I end up slicing her arm as she stumble back, surprised. "You can fight?" "Of course, years of abuse.. you'll have to learn to protect yourself after a while..." I said, blow by blow, I kept aiming my knife towards her and she tried aiming her knife towards me, I kick her arm, forcing her knife out her hand as I see a tentacle come out of nowhere but blow after blow, hit after hit, slice after slice, more tentacles kept popping up trying to grab both of us but at the end, Vanny ended up getting grabbed and the tentacle wrapped around her neck. "noooo!!!" She yells before getting yanked up into the ceiling. I took the head off of my head, then ran to Gregory and Freddy, setting them free as I untied them, then turn to Scraptrap "William?" We all ran to him, the little life he had was fading away... "William, get up... please.." "Y/N, I can't... I'm hurting really badly.. and I tried to be good... I tried to do my best... to actually save a kid instead of killing..." black oil, tears went down his cheeks as he place his hand on my cheek. "I know... I heard everything" I told him then look at Gregory "I'm so proud of you Gregory.." turning back to Scraptrap "I forgive you... but please... don't die..."

Scrap sighs "I can't stop faithe, my dear but I got to meet you, your brother and I'm so happy... I wouldn't change a thing... accept my past..." "No matter what William... no matter, what you look like... I fell for you..."
-

Scrap.. William gasp, not believing someone could fall for him even when he look so disgusting... "I love you Y/N" "I love you too..."

Intercom: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Pizzaplex is now open. Have a great morning and we hope you enjoy your stay with Freddy, Chica, Roxy and Montgomery!!! Let's have fun!!"

You turn to Gregory, seeing him hug Freddy before Freddy dissappear to start the day then you turn back to William and kiss his snout, you place his head on y08 lap. Slowly watching him die, tears came down your cheek and they went on his face. On the side of the room, the Blob watch as Gregory held you as you cried.
Elizabeth spirit appeared and smiles at her father "haven't he learn lesson?" She ask the blob "He has... but let it be dramatic just a little bit, I'll give him a second chance once Y/N leaves" the blob said. Elizabeth laughed as she walks up to William, William was the only one who sees her but now he couldn't speak as he sees Jeremy appear as well, smiling at him with sympathy to his eyes "we forgive you daddy... you didn't kill us, the animatronics you made did and the other spirits forgive you too" Elizabeth says as all the kids, William have killed appeared and circle around William, Gregory and Y/N. Only William could see them, he smiled as happy tears came from his broken eyes.