Chapter 5

You look around to see a Fazbear watch, then started playing with it till you figure it out.
"The cameras..." you mumble as you look back at the data when William was taken away by Vanny but something felt off. Gregory went straight for the room that Vanny took William to, you gulp as you ran towards the room. It was dark and horrible but nowhere but forward for you.

William, Freddy's & Gregory's Location
Gregory POV

"You won't get away with this!" I said "Y/N will save us" glaring at Vanessa. Vanessa smirked "Shut it kid.... and If Y/N does some how try to save you, I'll kill her" she pat her suits head then turn to a destroyed animatronic, slamming him to the ground and he yelped up "w-what happen?" The animatronic said, he tried scampering off but couldn't, Vanessa held him down with one foot but he seem to weak to do anything. I look up at Freddy, both of us on chairs, tied up.  "Freddy? W-who is that?" "That is Scraptrap, he's connected to... Glitchtrap.." Freddy turns to the animatronic that's tied to us now and I follow his Direction with my eyes. Turning to Glitchtrap who's eyes are wide open, black tears down his cheeks and stiff as a frozen pizza, I tried touching him but he vanish in thin air. "Gregory look" Freddy nods his head to some screens that was across from us and Glitchtrap is on their, broken. I turn back to scraptrap and Vanessa, who tied him up beside us, Vanessa look down at us "Y'know, Y/N will never see you as anything but a damaged creature, she'll never love you and you put her brother in danger... how could you William?" Vanessa said with a sarcastic voice, then she giggles evilly.
'William?'
I ask myself then turn to Scraptrap, looking at him. He is looking down, black tears down his cheek as Vanessa's voice is repeating "she could never love a broken thing that's gonna kill her precious little brother" or "she can't love something that isn't real" Once Vanessa left, I cleared my throat and Scraptrap turn his face towards me. "What do you have personally with my sister? Where is she?", Scraptrap sighs with some lag into it and his face seem to drop.
'Can animatronics face drop?' I question myself, Scraptrap look away "listen kid... this is hard to say.. but I tried killing your sister" I gasp, angered build up "Gregory... let him finish superstar" Freddy said.
"Thankyou Freddy... But because I had to kill her, she was such a perfect victim but she was kind, gentle and showed me that I don't have to kill her, she showed kindness to things that personally I don't think deserved it...but because, she started growing on me and I actually start growing feelings for her, Vanny or.. well, to you Vanessa became jealous and envy for my attention because that's all she wanted. She didn't try to be her own person but she tried to copy me and what I did" "and... what did you do?" I ask him.
-

Once Gregory asked that, Scraptrap look back at him and scan Gregory's face before he continue 'I have no chance with Y/N' Scrap said to himself.

"Long time ago, when I had a family... I had a 'okay' wife, a beautiful daughter around... probably your age, 2 sons.. the oldest, name Micheal and the second youngest, name Jeremy... I worked at Fazbear's Pizzeria before you where born Gregory.. and I worked with a good friend named Henry, me and him was manager. well I kind of was co-manager but I knew how to build the animatronics and he had the ideas.. so we both worked together to make, Freddy, Chica  Foxy and Bonnie...-"

Freddy became sad, as he listened to Scrap.. hearing about his old Friend Bonnie made him sad as Scrap continued

"I never really wanted Montgomery as one of the main 4... I had Bonnie as one of the main mascots but he ended getting destroyed.. by... her... but anyway, let me continue with my past. when I went to therapy for my anger issues, I was told that I shouldn't have never had kids because mentally I was unwell and not a good father because I went straight to alcoholism, me and my wife would fight all the time and I would yell at my oldest son. sometimes I put my hands on him... I never really wanted to but he look just like me and I always thought no one should look like a monster, so I hated him but because I hated him, I started to have a hatred for kids. I ended up killing 6 kids.. stuff them into the animatronics and the police never found them when a missing kids report happened at the restaurant. Of course, the restaurant ended up getting shut down and we reopened up a new one, made new animatronics and more kids came... killed some more kids but then I felt guilty and.... the kids that kill3d came back to me, forced me into this suit... and I ended up becoming this monster... I know I am a monster, even after I killed my own family... kinda..." "h-how did you kill them?" "My son Jeremy. At his birthday his older brother Michael, was teasing him over and over and over. I could have stopped it but I just hated the fact that there was so many kids, I tried to do my job as my son had his birthday at my restaurant. his older brother was terrible to him, maybe I tortured Micheal and he made a decision, him and his friends grab Jeremy while he was crying under the table and forced his head into Freddy's mouth. Instantly killing him... didn't even survived. I tried killing Michael after that but my wife stopped me and she blamed me" "but that wasn't your fault... you... was just doing your job" "thanks for saying that, Gregory.. after a while... a third restaurant was open and I made this beautiful animatronic after my daughter. Elizabeth, the animatronic was called Baby and she could give kids scoops of ice cream out of her stomach but I told my daughter "do not go towards that animatronic", of course she was stubborn, she went up to the animatronic and she got scooped, after a few hours, I couldn't find Elizabeth, I looked for her everywhere till I looked at baby, her blue eyes that I gave her at first, were not blue anymore, they were green and I had to open her up because, I thought someone replace them and when I open her up I saw my daughter. Of course my wife blamed me for making such a dangerous animatronic and that I wasn't watching my daughter, so my wife threatened to leave me and call the police, that I have killed many, many kids. I did not know how she found out but she wasn't wrong and I couldn't just let her live knowing all that, so I killed her and stuffed her right into ballora that was another animatronic that I had made."

Gregory nod, he tilt his head "and Micheal?" "well he's an engineer just like his father and he actually works here... he made Freddy, Chica, Roxy and Montgomery then he made DJ music man and many other animatronics... that I kinda.. with me being connected with my alter version Glitchtrap, made them try to... get you" Scrap looks down sadly " but animatronics always messed up, so I knew a suck up that would, probably be able to... to grab you, kill you and use you as remnant to help me fully become my true self..." "what stopped you?" "Your sister.... but she'd never date something like me... I'm a monster"

Gregory sighs, then smiles at Freddy and both of them nod before Gregory turn back to Scrap "you are a different man now... well thing now and your past doesn't Define Who You Are if you're willing to change but I know one thing. if it wasn't for you, I would have never met Freddy or came to this place with my sister because when she sees me happy at this place, she knows she's fighting for me so I don't go with my parents...."
Scrap smiles at Gregory.
"Your parents?..."