Chapter 7

After a few days, Gregory went over to yours and his parent's house. Freddy kept coming over, scaring both mom and dad to the point that they wouldn't even touch Gregory and they sign everything over to you. you were so happy but.... The Pizzaplex ended up getting shut down and the animatronics were homeless, till you decided to buy a huge mansion, build a few charging stations in your new home and the animatronics came to live with you accept the Map bots and the security bots.
You were so happy as you saw Gregory become more and more happy with all the animatronics... but you weren't.

Y/N POV

7am- new home, new roommates.

*dingdong, Dingdong*
"Ugh... I am coming, I am coming." I walk down the steps with coffee in hand to the main entrance, opening a door as I sip my drink. I spit my drink out to see... William? "William?" "Um... no, I'm Micheal... I got a email today, telling me.. you took all the animatronics... could I ask, why?"
I look at Micheal, 'he looks just like his dad...', I clear my throat "because.. I felt bad for them and they needed a home." "D-do you know the backstory of them?" "Yes, is their a reason your here?"

Micheal sighs, then rub his neck before stepping aside for me to get a view of William and the blob. I gasp as I turn to Micheal "What's this about?" I ask and he shrugs "I don't know how it's possible, but he... my dad came to me a few days ago with that thing... told me briefly what happen... I wanted to come here to thankyou for bringing my dad back and I brought him here because he wouldn't shut the fuck up about you... heh, old man is such a cringy fucker... so yeah"
Tears developed in my eyes.
"He's back!! Y/N. William is back!!" Gregory says behind me, I couldn't believe it, if it wasn't for his son. William started to walk up towards the mansion, both Me and Gregory bolt out the door towards him. He open his arms, as I ran into em, while Gregory hug his waist, he wrap his arms around us and I cried.
"I'm back, darling. I'm back!!"
Micheal tried to walk past us but I stop him "Don't you dare leave" I pulled him into the group hug and William quickly wrap his arms around him as well.

After a few minutes of us hugging we separated, William grab my hand and pulled me right into his chest, I look up at him "Y/N, meet my two youngest.. Jeremy and Elizabeth" He makes me look down, that's when I saw two spirits. A little girl with beautiful orange hair wearing a beautiful pink dress and a red bow in her hair, beside her was a little boy with brown hair that look just like William if he was younger. William let me go and I kneeled in front of them. "Hi, I'm Y/N and this right here" I pulled Gregory in to a hug "is Gregory. He's around your age"
-

As you talked with Jeremy and Elizabeth, Micheal was in tears, seeing his siblings again, it's like a dream to see them again. William walked up to him "Michael I'm so- I'm so sorry, that I literally took your childhood. I now know the consequences for my actions and I regret every decision I've made but I am so proud of the man you came out as.. could you ever forgive me?" Micheal sighs "no.. I'm sorry  William but you took my mom away from me after my siblings died.. I regret bullying Jeremy and I regret putting him up to that Golden Freddy. I learned my lesson but I had no one to go to for my problems, I didn't just lose a mom that day... I lost a dad as well" Micheal looks down to Elizabeth and Jeremy, William nod. "I understand Micheal, I don't expect anything more or less, if and when you can forgive me... I'll be here" "give me time, little by little.. I'll forgive you but... if you hurt Y/N or her brother, I'll kill you myself and stuff you back into that pizzaplex."
William chuckled as they both hug "That's my boy" they separated "Oh wait.. Y/N. Come here my dear"

Micheal POV

I watch as Y/N walks over to my dad, how happy he is as he wrap his arm around this women, how he smiles at her and generally joyful he is.
"Micheal, I know you just met her but real introductions should be established instead of quick ones." I look over as her brother comes over as well and dad went between them, squeezing Y/N while he place his hand on Gregory's head "-Micheal, this little one is called Gregory." "Gregory? Aren't you the little guy who basically destroyed my mall?" I ask, Gregory seem to chuckle nervously as he hides behind William but still has his head out "y-yes. I'm sorry" "don't be kiddo, you brought my dad back to me but I'm Micheal Afton, it's nice to meet you" "nice to me you Mr. Afton" "Mr. Afton is my father's name" I look at dad "literally, call me Micheal"

Gregory smirked as Freddy walked over with.... BONNIE!!!

"Bonnie, how? What.. why?" I said, dad seem as much surprise as well "sup, Rockstar. Yep, I'm back and fully-featured thanks to Y/N" Bonnie chuckled as he picks up Gregory "Hey, mom. Can we go get Ice cream with Gregory" Bonnie ask you and you shake your head "it's still morning Bonnie, I know you like Ice cream but not so early. Freddy, can you breakfast for these two, If I know Bonnie, he'll put Ice scream in the circle instead of milk" Freddy laughs "sure thing, superstar"
Freddy, Bonnie and Gregory walks away, I turn to you "how'd you even fix him? Stuff was missing and I couldn't put him back after Monty did something to him"

"Actually, Vanny or Vanessa, the security guard that you hired, ended up destroying Bonnie and how I found that out is that I went to Mozzy the day I brought him here with the help of Freddy and I asked him "why did you destroy Bonnie" and he told me that he did not, that one day when he was golfing, he saw Vanessa getting rid of a destroyed Bonnie in his lake area he likes to relax and the reason she destroyed him is because she was trying to bring kids into the back room with her while they were having a birthday party and Bonnie prevented her to do so, so Vanessa took into her own hands and destroyed Bonnie, Monty tried to put him back but when the workers came, they thought Monty destroyed Bonnie, anyway. at the end, I was able to fix him up, I was able to get back into the pizza Plex and actually find a missing pieces in a secret area above laser gun area, where I found a secret room I drag myself through the window of the room and there was a box called Bonnie's junk. I can fix an animatronic pretty easily because before I had to move out of my parents house I went to a high school that actually taught engineering and on the side, the teacher taught me how to build a animatronic."

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed, damn William, you found a good one" I look over to my dad, his face showed, he is impress by you. "Anyway. I got to go, I'll catch you around Y/N and dad." "Oh, you don't wanna stay for breakfast?" "No, ma'am. I have to be at my other job... thanks for everything Y/N... by dad."
-

You and William watch Micheal off, William turn to you "he called me dad." Happy tears went down his cheek as you both hug.

This isn't the end of the story I just wanted a little bit of a happy ending.