𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐀𝐑𝐘, 𝟐

Like any other Friday night, The Vault was swarmed with people. The people were of all ages: from those who were barely legal, who tried to enter the club with fake I.D.s, to middle-aged men searching for a young sugar baby. The club was a hub in New York City for celebrities and ballers, a perfect spot for any woman or man who wanted to get put on.

As soon as Normani and her three friends exited their Uber XL, they were met with a sea of people all waiting in line to get into the club.

"There's mad heads here," Ryan commented, stating the absolute obvious.

"I know," Normani replied, craning her neck in attempt to see the front of the line. Unfortunately, there was no luck. It was like every young-adult in Manhattan came to the club that night.

"If your lil' boo really had money like that, he'd have enough pull to get us to the front of the line." Justine slickly commented with an arrogant smirk.

Normani rolled her eyes with a scoff. "If you're going to throw shade all night, I suggest you call an Uber and take yo' ass back home. I'm not dealing with your shit tonight. I want tonight to be filled with fun vibes."

"Mani's right," Montero agreed. "I can already feel your stank attitude coming. Cut that shit."

Justine sucked her teeth and crossed her arms. She pulled out her phone to appear uninterested in what her friends had to say. "Whatever. Just get us inside. It's chilly out here."

"Now that I can agree with. I have goosebumps." Ryan agreed, running her hands up and down her to create warmth. Her outfit wasn't fit for the fall weather: v-cut black dress that stopped a couple of inches above her knees was more of a summer outfit. Even though it was a club, Ryan decided to dress elegantly, just like her other friends. They all wanted to stand out amongst the crowd of scantily dressed people. Not that they were judging, but the club was filled with rich people. There was no better way to impress the upper echelon of society besides dressing with class.

Keeping class in mind, Normani wore a long, form-fitting dress that hid her cleavage; however, it contained a slit that ran down her right leg. Both sides of her dress also contained slits, which exposed some of her waist and hips. To match her elegant aesthetic, she decided to wear long diamond earrings and a Tennis bracelet. Most people her age couldn't afford said items and Normani hypothetically couldn't either, but both beautiful pieces of jewelry were bought by Rameer. He made sure to buy Normani real jewelry, where the diamonds glistened and danced when hit by any light source.

Normani's natural hair was freshly pressed and pulled into a sleek high ponytail with her signature middle-part. Her six-inch heels were a light nude color, to offset the bright red, and to match her French acrylics. In summary, Normani looked like an elegant princess who deserved to be spoiled and taken care of. She hoped EJ would treat her as such. If not, she'd find another man who will.

Similar to Normani, Montero sported an all-red getup for the evening

Similar to Normani, Montero sported an all-red getup for the evening. He wore a suit and a turtleneck, which he'd probably regret later once he joined the mass of sweaty bodies on the dance floor. Wanting to appear unique, he wore a bright red fedora as if he was a pimp. His accessories consisted of two gold chains, VVS diamond stud earrings, and rings on multiple fingers of each hand. To top his outfit off, he wore Gucci white velvet loafers, bought by his ex sugar daddy. If someone didn't look too hard, they'd likely make the assumption that he was straight, as he was living in his masculine era that night. As such, he and Normani actually did resemble a husband and wife, like they often joked around and stated.