30.Unspoken Words

Start from the beginning

The students all agreed to her.

"You can even start your get to gether from Jikook's wedding. Am I right Jimin? " Ms. Rachel asked him.

This makes the students feel lite and they all laughed as Jimin always says, he will marry Jungkook after their high school.

Jimin don't know whether to smile or sad about it or not, he just nods his head weekly at them.

Soon enough the bell rang, Ms. Rachel begin to distribute their exam papers.

Jimin got his paper and prayed to God to get pass marks.

He then looked into the paper and started to write his exams.

_

"Time up! " The teacher yelled and took the papers from them.

"Only one exams left for our seperation" Tim said and left the exam hall. Jimin saw Jungkook was exiting the school
As for the past two months, Jungkook has cut almost everyone's contact. That hurts jimin alot.

Everyone was sitting on the cafeteria discussing about what will they do next.

"I'm going to States and I will be an assistant for ## " Yoongi said.

"I have prepared to attend a music college in London. " Tae said.

"I'm going with Tae and decides to study business. " Hobi said.

"Me too I'm going to study business " Namjoon replied.

"I'm going to study medicines " Jin said.

"And you Jimin? " Fahad asked him. The tannies were all looked at his direction and they know what he will reply back.

"Huh... I don't know... " Jimin smiled weekly and left the cafeteria.

Jimin walked towards the exit and he accidentally bumped into Somi.

"The F* Somi " Jimin rubbed his shoulder and glared at her.

But she was not even listening to him,as she just left him without even a sorry.

"Idiot " He muttered to himself and was about to go, he heard Ms. Rachel calling Somi but she already left the school.

"What happened Ms. Rachel? " Jimin asked her.

"She has applied to an University jimin and they send the offer letter. Fine, I will ask Jungkook to give her. "

"Nooooo. I mean, give it to me, I will hand over the offer letter" Jimin insisted.

"Are you sure? "

"Yes Ms. Rachel " Then she gave the letter to him.

__

The parents have been booked a Church for their sons wedding.

"I can't wait for them to get married "? Mrs. Jeon exclaimed.

Mr. Park smiled weakly and stared at Jimin's suit with his teary eyes

" You can also live with us Mr. Park, we don't have any problem "Mr.jeon said

" No.. It will not be nice. And I'm really happy to see my son getting married. His happiness is enough for me. "

The Jeons smiled and him.

__

Jimin went to his home and decides to freshen up. He then looked at his time table for the next exam.

"I have 16 hours for studying. Then I will take 30 minutes for doing my gift " Jimin calculated his work for studying exams and for preparing gifts to jungkook.