A Very Strange Christmas

(A few week's after the invasion, everything goes back to normal and it's almost time for Christmas. In the meantime, team Arrow found out the Evelyn betrayed the team and there taking precautions and putting people to safety)

(Thea's place)

Thea: Thanks for helping me pack.

Oliver: If this means keeping you safe then I'll help you with whatever you need.

Thea: So if I say, "I'm in danger", you'll give me a promotion?

Oliver: No.

Thea: Worth a shot.

(They continue packing)

Thea: Hey what about Y/n?

Oliver: John thinks I should send him to the A.R.G.U.S. safe house.

Thea: But you don't want that do you?

Oliver: No.

Thea: Why don't you seem worried about Y/n's safety?

Oliver: Because I never told Evelyn or the other recruits about my son. But just in case I'll keep an eye on him.

Thea: How by staying home with him all day?

Oliver: No, I thought after school I could surprise Y/n by taking him to a movie.

Thea: That's a great idea. If only we didn't just find out that we might be targets.

Oliver: Well I don't want my son to know he might be a target to get to me.

Thea: Maybe he should?

Oliver: What?

Thea: Tell Y/n everything.

Oliver: You want me to tell Y/n about what we do?

Thea: Why not? He'll be safe and you don't have to lie to him anymore.

Oliver:........

Thea: Do you want to tell him?

Oliver: Yes I want to tell him. But after I told my history to the recruits when I was the Arrow. They where terrified and angry at me. I don't want my son to feel the same way and besides me and him are getting to a good part in our relationship.

Thea: That's awesome. Really it is, but if you don't tell him-

Oliver: -He could be in danger.

Thea: Look I'll pick him up from school and you get ready to tell him when we arrive.

Oliver: Your really ok with this?

Thea: Yeah I am.

Oliver: You just want him to know how much of a badass you are?

Thea: Um... Maybe...

(Thea leaves to the school)

(School)

(School just ended and everyone is outside waiting for there ride)

Y/n: So what do you have planned for Christmas?

Artora: Me and my parents are traveling to visit my grandmother in England.

Y/n: A Christmas vacation.

Artora: Yeah.

Y/n: You seem excited about it.

Artora: I haven't seen my grandma in a few months. Me and her are pretty close.

Y/n: That's sweet.

Artora: You better not tell anyone I told you that.

Y/n: I heard nothing.