Identity

(A few day's after the last chapter)

(Your swing around the city chasing after criminals that have stolen a car)

Thief1: Go faster! We need to lose him.

Thief2: I know, I know, but this is as fast as the car can go.

Thief1: I told you we should of taken the faster car.

Thief2: This one was easier to unlock. The other car would have taken longer.

Thief1: Just shut up and drive!

(Then you land on the front of the car)

Spiderman: Hey guys. Out for a morning drive?

Thief2: Shoot him!

Thief1: I know!

(The man pulls out a gun and shoots at you but you quickly move to the top of the car and grab the Thief with the gun and throw him out of the car and into a web you made in the air between some building's)

Spiderman: So are you going to pull over or are do I have to throw you out of the car?

(The Thief at the wheel pulls over and gets out of the car with his hands in the air)

Spiderman: Good choice. Now you won't be hanging in the air like your friend.

Thief2: What?

(You web his hand to the hood of the car)

Spiderman: This will keep you here until the police show up.

(You swing away and land on a rooftop with your backpack and grab your phone)

Spiderman: Aw crap, I'm late.

(You swing away as fast as you can)

(School)

(When you arrive at school, you struggle to get your shoes on while running to your class)

Teacher: Mr. Parker, your late. Again.

Y/n: I know and I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

Teacher: That's what you said the last 3 times. Don't make it 5.

Y/n: Yes ma'am.

(You sit down and continue with school)

(Lunch)

Y/n:(Mind) Finally, some peace and quiet.

???: Hello Y/n.

(A guy with black hair, blue eyes, and standing around 5 foot 9 walk's up to you with 2 of his friends behind him)

Y/n:(sighs) What do you want Cole?

Cole: Where's my lunch money?

Y/n: I don't have "your" lunch money.

Cole: That's to bad. I guess we'll have to get another way of payment.

(The 3 guys slowly towards you)

???: Hey!

(Walking towards you, you see a young woman with sharp features and blonde hair which she wears in a bun. She has green eyes and standing around 5 foot 5. She walks to up to Cole and his friends)

Cole: And what do you want?

???: You guys better leave or I'm going to shove your head somewhere it shouldn't be!

(Cole and his friends look nervous)

Cole: Whatever. We where just about to go get lunch.

(The 3 bully's leave)