"We shall, sweetheart." I chuckled, taking his hand in mine and allowing him to finally lead us out to the afternoon ball that his family was hosting in the backyard. The manor was bright as the sun shined through all the windows and reflected off of the clean, white walls.

The crowd outside didn't even take notice of our absence as we finally descended down the stairs. Many of our classmates were gathered in the yard, the pure blooded families all invited out of Lucius's request.

"I hate this," Draco huffed, squinting his eyes slightly before he slipped a pair of black sunglasses onto the bridge of his nose. I tutted once as I turned to face him on the dance floor.

"Be a good boy for me, and I'll give you a treat tonight." I promised him, winking while I bent over to bow before him with innocent eyes. His eyes peaked over his glasses as they remained on my slightly exposed chest. His tongue grazed over his lips and he put his hand into mine to lead the way.

"I'm the one that gives you rewards for being good." He mumbled seriously as his eyes stayed over my head. He had grown an inch or so over the summer and was finally starting to edge me out in height.

"I think I control you, too." I whispered seductively in his ear as I pressed my chest against his. He chuckled lowly while his hand moved to the small of my back and pushed my hips against his slightly.

"Is that so?" He laughed at me. My breathing hitched in my throat for a second before I nodded my head. "You're so confident when you talk until I touch you, love. Why's that?" He whispered lowly in my ear. "Give it time, and you'll be begging me to fuck you one of these nights." He growled before he kissed my ear lobe. My eyes widened as he leaned away from me, his jaw still locked and serious like nothing had just happened.

"What makes you think you won't be begging me?" I turned my nose up as a small smile crossed my mouth. He still kept his gaze forward while a smirk finally grew on his lips.

"Because you're all bark and no bite." He teased, putting his hands on my waist and lifting me in to the air while he spun around. "You don't intimidate me like I intimidate you. You move like putty in my hands, Princess." He sighed contently. "Always have. Always will." He tried to control the smirk that he wanted to rub in my face so desperately.

"I'll make a bet with you then. I've got plenty of money of my own now that I tied in the tournament." I told him confidently. "I bet that you'll beg me first. To let you do it." I said sweetly. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly before his smile stole the show.

"If you beg me first, not only do I get the pleasure of doing it to you," he whispered, digging his fingers into the back of my dress subtly, "but I don't want money. I want a firebolt. Like the one you bought yourself." He snickered. I nodded in agreement.

"Okay. If I win I want..." my voice trailed off as I thought for a moment, "mmm. I want you to do anything I say for a week." I laughed. He scoffed, and I could tell just by the way his face moved that he had rolled his eyes under his glasses with a laugh.

"I already do that. How about I buy you some new jewelry or something?" He bargained, earning a nod from me.

Draco pulled me into his lap while he was sat comfortably in the leather chair of his basement. His suit jacket was draped across his armrest and his dress shirt was unbuttoned slightly. He brought the glass of alcohol he held up to his lips so casually like it was something he indulged in more frequently than he actually did.

Much to my surprise, Pansy had taken the time to pull me aside earlier and apologize for any conflicts we may have had in the past. She assured me that she only viewed Draco as a friend nowadays and that she didn't want things to be awkward when we entered this school year. I'll believe it when I see it.