Chapter 33

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Tae's POV

It's so easy to lose your reputation by giving in to one insane impulsive thought but the image of Tee looking up at me from his bed, his face looking a little anxious as he asked me to run an errand for him just made me lose all self control.

Without a second thought, without a moment's hesitation I bent down and kissed him full on the lips.

He was too stunned at first to react.

He just lay there wide eyed, staring at me as though I had grown two heads or as if all my skin had turned green or whatever.

Then I saw him place the tips of his fingers over his lips.

"Yes," I said, finding my voice. "Yes, you didn't imagine it. I just kissed you and I apologize for..."

He did not let me finish my sentence. He sat up and grabbed my waist, making me lose my balance and making me fall on top of him on the bed.

I would have been the biggest fool if I had chosen not to take his lead.

As he placed his arms around my waist I took hold of his face and kissed him once more. This time I kissed him like I meant it. I kissed like this was my one and only chance to ever be able to kiss him.

His hold around my waist tightened as I deepened the kiss, pushing my tongue between his slightly opened lips.

When he gave me full access to his mouth, I wasted no time exploring every single space, playing with his tongue, tasting the mint from his toothpaste and sucking the flavor off from his tongue.

I heard him moan softly and that did not fail to turn me on.

I was starting to unbutton his pajama top when his phone started to ring.

It was not a generic ringtone.

He pushed me away me away saying, "That's my dad," and quickly sat up to grab his phone from the bedside table.

"Hello," he said, still breathing hard, trying to take in some air.

I wasn't going to walk out from the room to give him privacy. I was going to listen in on his conversation with his father. So sue me.

"I'm okay, Dad... No, I'm not in the gym... No, I'm not in the middle of anything..."

Liar. I mouthed the word to him and he looked away.

"Yes, Dad, I will be sending you back the binder with the cuts of fabric as soon as my designer has sent it back to me with his choices... Yes, Dad, I will take care of it right now... Bye... yes... take care as well."

He tapped on the red phone icon on his screen and looked up at me.

"Liar," I said the word out loud this time.

He chuckled and said, "You can't possibly expect me to tell him exactly what was happening before he called, can you?"

"Why not?" I challenged him. "Better to let your father know now that ..."

I stopped in the middle of my sentence. I had been about to say "... that you got yourself a new boyfriend."

"That what?" he prompted me.

I chickened out.

"Nothing," I said standing up from the bed. "I better go take care of your father's business. Don't hesitate to call me if you need me to come back and take care of you."

"I think I'll be fine," he said.

I'm sure I did not imagine the look of disappointment on his face. I knew that he wanted to know what I was about to say, but I couldn't say it. I needed to take care of some business first. After I handed over the binder to Pavel, I intended to go and pay a visit to Dome and clarify things once and for all before I gave my hundred percent to Tee.

"Catch you later then," I said, heading for the front door.

"Text me please to let me know that you were able to deliver the binder," he called out.

"I will," I assured him.

"And please don't forget to lock the door from inside before leaving," he called out once more.

"Yes, sir!" I yelled back. 

I walked over to my car and merrily drove off to Pavel's address, unaware that a life changing event was about to occur to me.