"It's weird you know, when they're not running around. It feels like old times." Harry chuckled, sitting up as I reached over at the bedside table and grabbed my phone.

"It does, doesn't it?" I smirked, remembering all the times we were actually alone together. Most were pretty crazy, some were pretty horrible.. In a good way, if that made any sense at all.

"It does! It does." He grinned, purposely showing off his dimple as I poked at his cheek.

Dialing the number that Gemma gave me before we left, I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey, let me talk to them once you're done." He tells me as he takes the remote that was sat on my tummy and flipped through the channels.

"Hello?"

"Anne! Hi, it's Blue. I was just kind of checking in on the kids, are they alright?"

"Ooh, Jaws." He perked up, clapping his hands playfully as I glanced at him with a look that just said no.

"Yeah they're fine, Emma's eating some candy, so is Tyler. They're watching tv.''

"Oh we are too." I chuckled lightly, Harry no longer paying attention to the conversation as he stared at the television screen. "I'm sorry, it hasn't even been a day and here I am calling already."

"It's okay, darling. I understand how chaotic it's getting now, as a mother too. I mean Harry and Gemma are a handful. Mostly Harry though."

I laughed, nodding. ''Yeah he is. He really is."

He finally noticed that we were probably talking about him as he turned to me. "What?"

"Nothing." I shake my head, pulling a small smile.

"Well you too have fun, don't worry about the two kids for now. They're in good hands." She laughed a little.

"Thank you so much, Anne. Tell Gemma we said hi too."

"Yeah I will. Bye Blue, tell Harry we said hello."

I dismissed the call, and as soon as I did, Harry growled at me making me laugh.

"What the—"

He immediately tackled me as I gasped, laughing as he began nibbling at the skin on my neck. He pinned me down, making sure I wouldn't escape his hold.

"You know I find it really embarrassing that you and my mum have this bonding over talking secretly about me."

"Harry it wasn't important, I was just asking her about Em and Tyler." I groaned, just remaining under his touch.

"Liar." He whispered against my skin as I rolled my eyes. "Now tell me." He hummed, looking me in the eyes. He knew exactly what my weakness was, it was him. "What did she say?"

Our faces were barely an inch away as I brushed my fingers over his cheek. Smiling, his nose brushed mine, his body gently pressing against mine.

I leaned in, tilting my head slightly. Our lips met in such a tender kiss, I just couldn't pull away. His tongue then slightly parted my lips as I moaned softly.

"She said you were a..Handful." I spoke against his lips.

"Am I?" He pulled away and just stared at me. I got slightly nervous, this is actually what he wanted.

I slowly nodded, my eyes flickering over to the television.

We both fell into another heavy kiss, Jaws just quietly playing in the background.

.

.

Later that day, we drove over to the wedding planner's with Hannah and Niall and it was just an exciting time to watch one of my best friends actually getting married pretty soon.

"This is really exciting." Niall blurted out, making Hannah laugh.

"It really is." She shrieked. "Guys, not to show off or anything, but I designed my own dress."

"That's awesome.'' Harry nodded.

"Shut up Harry." Hannah playfully said as he groaned.

"She hates me. She just always has.''

"Um not true, I was obsessed with you for a good three years now be grateful."

I laughed, remembering her ridiculous love for One Direction and just every single thing about the band.

"I was obviously her favorite member.'' Niall butted in, motioning a hand.

"Actually?" She chuckled. "No, Louis was my favorite. I mean, everyone loves Louis, come on. Even Blue did."

''What?" Harry gasped.

"I said he was alright I--"

"Come on, is Louis really better than me? You think so?" He interrupted me, clearly and genuinely offended.

Oh god. Me being well.. Me. I decided to tease him about it.

"Yeah, Louis's actually pretty hot. He's really funny and just so innuendo about things, you know?" I glanced at Hannah, avoiding eye contact with the boy next to me.

"Yeah!" Hannah chuckled.

"We're all being replaced by Louis, alright then." Niall pouted, shaking his head as he looked out the window and scooted away from Hannah.

"You guys are idiots." Hannah groaned, making me stiffle a slight laugh.

"For you, babe." Harry winked, as I smacked him on the leg roughly.

"Ow!" He yelped.