𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺^ 😍
𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨。・:*˚:✧。
𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭
(𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲)
________________________________

He doesn't mean to kick the front door open, but there's really not much else he can do in a situation where Shouto is walking backwards into his house with Izuku's lips glued to his as they're trying to not tear each other's clothes off until they're at least inside. Despite the Todoroki mansion being in a relatively remote location, there's still a risk there might be paparazzi lurking around in the bushes outside. The number one pro hero does reside here, after all.

Shouto bites on Izuku's lower lip as the door slams shut behind them, and Izuku groans into Shouto's mouth in response, which makes Shouto's cock twitch in his trousers, and it makes his heart race.

"You're impatient," Izuku mumbles.

"How can I not be impatient when I know what I'm about to get in approximately two minutes?"

Izuku laughs. "And what are you going to get, if I may ask?"

"Hopefully railed all the way to next Thursday. That's what I'm hoping for, at least."

"I'll try my best to make that happen, then."

Shouto really loves the sound of that. He feels like he probably shouldn't be this excited for sex, but he can't help it now that it's been so long. Izuku has just returned from a mission abroad which lasted for entirely too long, and Shouto has been very patient until this very moment. At least he thinks he's been patient, but Izuku might differ on that considering their current circumstances.

Izuku's hands firmly grip Shouto's hips, and Shouto helps Izuku along by placing his hands over Izuku's to pull his trousers down bit by bit. He steers them into the nearest room after the kitchen—one of the many meditation rooms around the house. Which is basically empty, save for a low table, a few sitting cushions, a floor lamp, and a modest bonzai propped up on the windowsill.

It didn't really hit Shouto until he started visiting the homes of his friends at UA that he really does live in a giant house. Izuku's house is like a grain of rice while Shouto's is an entire rice field in comparison. Their circumstances are drastically different much like their upbringings, but despite that, they still managed to find love, trust, and affection in one another—and maybe that's what they call a miracle.

And what a miracle.

Shouto walks first into the room, and he sinks down to sit on the floor while he pulls Izuku with him by the front of Izuku's shirt without a single shred of shame in his body. Izuku takes the hint and pushes Shouto down onto the floor, and without missing a beat, he starts unbuttoning Shouto's trousers. All Shouto can do is to basically buzz with excitement for the short moment that Izuku is wriggling Shouto's trousers and boxers down, but he's soon reduced to moans, sighs, gasps, and whispered strings of curse words as Izuku starts sucking him off and fingering him. Shouto loves it when Izuku gets straight to the point like this. Foreplay can be nice, sure, but sometimes, all Shouto really wants is a good fuck. And if someone can provide it to him, it's Izuku. Shouto may not have had many partners before Izuku, but that doesn't matter since Izuku is exactly what Shouto wants and needs, anyway.

"Oh fuck, Izuku," Shouto moans. "I don't want you to stop but I still want you to fuck me."

Izuku chuckles before moving up to kiss Shouto. "What's it gonna be?"

"Focus on that last part."

"So you want me to fuck you, hm?"

"God yes."