ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏʏ

𝘠𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 🫶🏽
________________________________

𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝒯𝑜𝒹𝑜/𝒮𝓂𝓊𝓉/𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓎 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉
ɛŋʝơყ💕
________________________________

Shouto looked beautiful. Of course he always looked beautiful, but somehow he looked even more beautiful.

He was kneeling, sitting on his calves, which were bound at the ankles. His mouth hung open, curious and waiting. His wrists were also tied behind his back, with a soft silk-like fabric. To top it off, he was naked, and had a black blindfold over his eyes to match his other binds. His hair flowed over the fabric, creating a wonderful contrast against his skin and mismatched hair.

He was panting lightly.

Bakugou smiled. He was gorgeous.

He ran his nails over his shoulder blades, from the right to the left. Shouto gasped lightly at the contact, his breath hitching. He was already hard just from Bakugou tying him up, granted, he was a little rough at first, but Shouto enjoyed every second of it.

"Remember, you're not allowed to come or touch yourself unless I say so." He reminded the taller boy.

He nodded obediently.

Bakugou leaned over and gripped his jaw roughly to kiss him. Shouto whimpered and moved into the kiss more, opening his mouth for him, letting Katsuki take over his mouth entirely with his tongue. He pressed his tongue gently against Shouto's own, forcing another whine from him. He bit at his upper lip and let go. "Your noises are so fucking hot. You're such a slut, huh? You want me to fuck you until you can't walk?"

He nodded again. Shouto shivered and wiggled his fingers against the binds, curling and uncurling his fists. He wanted to be touched more. He was going to do exactly what he was told.

Katsuki enjoyed that Shouto had no idea what he was about to do next, it excited him. It was Todoroki's suggestion at first, to be tied up and blindfolded while being fucked hard, and Bakugou immediately agreed. He wanted him to have control.

Shouto bit his lip. "Katsuki. Touch me, please? I need it. I want you to touch me."

"Stand up." He ordered, his voice had become low and gravely.

Once more, Shouto obeyed and stood. He didn't have to wait long for Katsuki to lead him around, grabbing the fabric around his wrists and pushing him down onto the bed, just using his balance and lack of sight against him.

He crawled onto the mattress, curling the sheets against his knees. His face was buried into the sheets, and his pants came out warm against his face.

"God, your ass is fantastic." He said softly.

"Why thank you." He wiggled it, taunting the blond.

Katsuki rubbed one cheek, petting it up and down. He removed it and landed a smack against the opposite cheek. Shouto yelped into the sheets. He wriggled again, as though asking for more.

"You like pain? Do you want me to punish you? Do you even know what you want to be punished for?"

"For talking out of turn?"

"No. I can tell that you were fingering yourself while you were sitting. You're stretched a little bit. I told you not to touch yourself and you disobeyed me. I'm going to make you my toy. I'm going to use your hole to get myself off, and there's nothing you can do about it."