𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺~

𝙄𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀!!<3 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩!
______________________________________
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭-
𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 ✨
______________________________________

hanta's in heaven, he's sure of it, because there is no scientific explanation for what he's seeing, /feeling/ right now.

there's no way he's sat on his bed, with /todoroki fucking shouto/ on his knees in front of him, sucking his dick right now.

roki moans at the back of his throat, sinking his mouth down, down— fuck, does he not have a gag reflex?— hanta's thick cock, all the way until he's choking on three-fourths of hanta's 10 inch dick. blue and grey eyes meet his own, and shouto barely blinks his tears away as he gags wetly on hanta's cock, drool slipping past his lips.

(in the barely filtered light streaming through the curtains, gently casting sunset kisses across the apples of 'roki's cheeks, hanta can't help but think that shouto's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.)

"that's it, baby," hanta purrs, tattooed fingers flexing as he grasps at the mussed up hair on shouto's head. the pretty boy on his knees looks up at hanta with teary eyes at being addressed, whining as his spit coats the shaft of hanta's throbbing cock, tongue lightly dragging along the jacob's ladder piercings.

it's so cute, how /debauched/ innocent virgin shouto looks right now, drooling on cock and desperate to please.

shouto pulls off with a gasp, hand releasing the base of hanta's cock as he pants for breath. there's a darling little blush high on that pretty face, tears gathered in those eyes, voice raspy, "did i do good?"— and hanta has never wanted to /ruin/ someone so much before.

"you did so well, pretty boy, look at you," hanta cards his fingers through shouto's hair, his other hand grasping his cock to slap it against shouto's cheek, the wet sound resounding in such a satisfyingly lewd way in hanta's bedroom. "i thought you hadn't done this before, hm?"

"but you choked on my cock so pretty, took me so well. just my good little boy, aren't you?" hanta slips his thumb into shouto's mouth, and rubs it on shouto's tongue.

shouto's lips close around his thumb, and his eyes flutter for a moment. oh, hanta fucking /revels/ in the glassy look in shouto's eyes, the pretty peach pink of his blush travelling down, down, down, behind the neckline of his shirt.

maybe his tits are blushing that same petal pink, too.

hanta pulls his thumb out of shouto's mouth, smoothing over a plump bottom lip with his thumb, before patting at his lap, his rings clinking together. "come up here and give me a kiss, baby."

on a shuddering exhale, shouto stands up and fits himself nicely on hanta's lap, delicate hands coming to settle on a broad set of shoulders. a pair of heterochromatic eyes shyly meet his gaze, a breathy whisper, "hanta—"

/fuck it/, hanta thinks, desire overcoming the nervous urge to run his fingers through his own hair, and he leans in to kiss 'roki.

hanta brings their mouths together, dragging his tongue along the seam of shouto's bottom lip, swallowing the needy whine and breathy "hanta" shouto rewards him with.

their mouths cover each other, and hanta grinds his hips up in a slow languid movement, cock rubbing against shouto's plush ass, his hand stroking along shouto's side before it rests lightly on the base of the pretty boy's throat. hanta licks into shouto's mouth, and applies a little pressure on shouto's neck一