Starry Nights...(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Start from the beginning

Suddenly komal said," I want u guys to meet someone. Can I call her on stage?"

I was so confused but suddenly a girl came on stage and she said," hey army, I am Jennifer and I am from London."

All the members were looking at her curiously except for V. He was looking at her as if he got jungshooked seeing her.

V started walking, stood in front of her and asked her, "what r u doing here?"

Army and all the members were looking at them curiously.

She said," We should tell them."
V just said,"okay"

V turned towards army and said," she is Jennifer and she is the girl whom I love."

Army said, " whaaaaattt...!!" in sync.

He said, "I love her so much but was little bit hesitant to say it in front u u all, army. But kishita and komal gave me strength and told me that army will always support me. That's why I am standing here before you all saying this all.
R u guys with us..?"

Army said, " yess..we love you guys."

We all hugged V and hobi said," omg..my heart is smiling..ghosh...this is a happiest place. My maknaes r grown up. My army, my members, everyone is so happy."

Jimin hugged hobi. And RM hyung thanked army for understanding them. He told,"army is our pleasure, our everything..!! We r zero without army."

After concert

V's pov
Army accepted us but my friends. Omg...they will kill me. I hope kishita and komal will help me.
I entered the room and what I saw was unexpected.
All the members were laughing with kishita, komal and Jennifer...yess..jennifer..!!
They asked me to come in. And no one asked me any question.

When I asked," Aren't u all upset with me?"

Namjoon said," no, but y r u asking that?"

I said,"I didn't told you about Jennifer. That's why."

Jk~ Yess, we were angry. But kishita and komal explained us that it's not ur fault. They told us that u were very upset and told us about u and Jennifer.

V~ yeah, but I should have told you guys.

Jin~ Ahh.. Don't worry. We can understand. U didn't told us coz we were already upset about the disband. Just like I didn't told you about kishi earlier coz I thought that it will disturb u guys.

Hobi~ But u guys should understand that BTS is a family. And any 1 person's problem is everyone's problem. In BTS, 7=1. This is BTS's formula.
Okay...!!!!

V~ yes..!! I m sorry bros.

Then all the members did BTS chant and said BANGTAN SUNEYODAN loudly.
And kishita, komal and Jennifer stood there smiling.

Suddenly I remembered and asked komal and kishita that how they met jennifer. They didn't told me and just winked at me and smiled looking at jennifer.

Komal's pov
Next morning, all of us went to the farm house.

Namjoon~ We used to come to this place during our debut days.

Jimin~ yeah...i remember...jk was so young at that time. He used to bring his video games with him so that he can play all night on the TV. And jin hyung always used to ask him to turn off the TV when he wanted to sleep but jk never listened to him.

Jk~ aahh...Yeah I used to look small and young but u still look young like a baby just like ur pinky finger.

Jimin and jk started fighting and all the members were laughing.
We were enjoying this cutest fight. >.<

Jin asked them to keep quiet but none of them listened to him and he started scolding them. Now Jin was also fighting with his younger brothers. (^^)

Yoongi asked us to ignore them and come inside as they can fight till next morning.

We entered the farm house, it was so beautiful and well maintained.
Hobi asked jk to come inside and asked him to fight with his hyungs later on and V brought jimin. But Jin, no one can handle his anger so they asked kishita to make him calm.
Jk came inside and stood near me.
He was laughing and said," we can never grow up. We still fight like kids."
He came close to my ears and whispered," yess i m a kid but not for you darling." ;-)

Omg...he is so naughty so I was about to go away from him but he held my hand so tightly that I couldn't escape. My situation was like this #sedbuthappyfrominside.

Kishita's pov
I went outside where jin oppa was still standing with his red ears.
I asked him to come inside but he said no...!!
I went near him and kissed him on his right cheek and he got more red but that naughty guy brought his left cheek towards me. I had to kiss him there too just make him happy so that he can come inside.
When we came in, Jk came to jin oppa and hugged him...Jimin also came and hugged them.

Suga said," I need to rest for sometime. There is nothing new happening here."

Namjoon asked all of us to take rest and get ready so that we can enjoy after sometime.

Jennifer asked," Yes, all of u must be tired after 3 concerts."

V said," yeah, hyungs must be tired as they r getting old day by day."

This offended Jin oppa and he asked V,
"So, maknae, now u wanna fight with me?"

V got scared and said," No hyung, I was just kidding."

All of us started laughing again.
Namjoon gave room's keys to everyone.
But he didn't gave any key to me, komal and Jennifer.

Komal asked," But where r our keys?"

Suga said," Don't be so innocent as if we don't know anything. Just go to ur rooms"

I asked but which rooms.

Jin held my hand and took me along with him saying, "ahhh..I will just show u."

Author's pov

1653 words..!! Great..!!

Thanku..!!!