*Undercover-Steve Harrington

Start from the beginning

I gasped, laughing, as Steve put his hand on the small of my back. He pushed on my back, making me press against him. I moaned when his chin pressed perfectly between my breasts.

He laid down, pulling me with him. I giggled as I caught myself, my hands pressed to the mattress right by his head. He ran his hands up my back until they got to my bra. Neither one of us broke eye contact as he unhooked my bra.

As I sat up and took it off, Steve started removing my underwear. The second I was completely on display for him, he rolled us over so he was on top.

He loved being on top. And that's where I loved him.

Steve roughly leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. Our lips started moving hungrily in sync as I reached down. I played with the waistband of his boxers as his tongue danced with mine.

He bit my bottom lip, continuing to chew on my lip as he tore off his underwear. He broke the kiss long enough to grab a condom out of his bedside table. He slipped it on and instantly slipped into me. I arched my back as he roughly pushed into me.

"Oh, Steve!" I moaned as things started and started fast.

"Fuck," he moaned before kissing my neck.

I squeezed his shoulders as he rocked his hips against mine. I slid my hands down his back, smirking as I felt the goosebumps I was causing. That was always a secret competition we had: who could cause the most or leave the most marks.

Once we started, we either finished fast or got rough. Tonight, we got rough.

I was just about to reach my peak when I pushed him off of me. I was greeted by his pout.

"Baby," he moaned sadly.

I leaned up and pressed my lips to his pout. While I had him distracted, I rolled us over so I was on top.

His pout turned into a smirk. I sat on his stomach and he brought his knees up, knowing what was next. I gasped and giggled when Steve sat up, scooting back against the headboard. He grabbed my waist, tightening his grip.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I brought my hips down to his, cutting him off. He moaned, leaning his head back as I rode him. I grabbed his shoulders to help stabilize myself. I kept my movements slow. He liked it slow and he could never resist watching me.

I smirked when he lifted his head and chewed his bottom lip as he watched my chest go up and down. A little while longer, we were both biting our lips to hold back moans.

"I'm sorry," I gasped as I stopped. I slowly sat up, him falling out of me. "I need. . . I need to stop."

"That's okay," he said gently as he massaged my hips.

I rolled off him and laid down. Steve scooted down so he was laying next to me. He rolled over and reached up, moving some hair out of my face. I rolled toward him and tucked into his chest.

He let out a small chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me. He slowly dragged his fingers up and down my back. I closed my eyes, taking a shaky breath, as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

I looked up at him and pursed my lips. Steve laughed before leaning down and kissing me again. We instantly got lost in the kiss as Steve rolled us over.

This time, I didn't need to stop.

~•~

On my way to work, I nervously drummed my fingers on the steering wheel. It's getting to the point where it's harder to keep my secret from Steve. Every time we're together and he asks me if I'm okay, I find myself having to stop from blurting it out.