*Something Stupid-Joe Keery

Warnings: drinking, drunk sex, protected, language

"To the end of season three!"

We laughed as we cheered and clinked our drinks together. We spent the rest of the night drinking and dancing. Eventually, I had gotten a little too drunk.

I walked over to our booth and sat down. Soon I was joined by Joe. He laughed as he sat next to me.

"My feet hurt," he laughed.

"You're not the one in heels."

We laughed as he playfully pushed me. We sat back, relaxing into the booth.

"Season three is over," he sighed.

"I know," I said, clearing my throat. "It's weird."

"Did Matt tell you whether or not you're returning? Maya was telling me that they are planning on bringing Robin back. Apparently, she's going to work at the video store with Steve."

"Nope," I said, awkwardly scooting over. "As far as we know, Steve will have to find a new coworker to bring into his crazy world next season."

"That's a bummer," Joe said gently. "I really liked Y/C/N."

I glanced over at Joe to see his cheeks slightly pink. He opened and closed his mouth, still not looking at me as he finally added, "And I like you."

His eyes widened like he realized what he said. He looked at me and stuttered, "I just mean. . . It's been fun getting to know you and it would suck for you to leave before. . ."

"There you two are!"

We looked over, slightly jumping when our friends came running over. I glanced at Joe as Natalia grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor. I kept glancing over at Joe to see him watching.

As soon as Natalia and Maya got distracted by other guys on the dancefloor, I slipped away. I sat next to Joe who had gotten two more drinks since I left.

"I have the urge to do something stupid," I sighed.

"I'm stupid," Joe laughed. "Do me."

* * * * *

"Well," I said, clearing my throat. "That was definitely something stupid."

I sat up, clutching his blanket to my chest. I had to resist the urge to look at him. When the embarrassment and small amount of shame for what we just did hit me, I started to carefully get out of his bed.

I gasped and finally looked at him when he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"Or you could stay," he offered, "and we can do something stupid again in the morning."

* * * * *

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through the curtains. I was about to move but didn't when I felt someone's arms wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder, my breath getting caught in my throat when I saw Joe asleep next to me. That's when the memories from last night came flooding back.

We were at the bar, celebrating the wrap of season three. Joe and I had gotten drunk. A little too drunk.

I jumped out of my memories when Joe tightened his arm around my waist. I held my breath as he leaned down and kissed my shoulder. He didn't stop there.

I moaned as his lips trailed up my shoulder and to my neck. I felt him smirk when I let out a small moan. He bit my earlobe before whispering.

"Good morning, beautiful."