She smiles at them,keeping her head raised smugly as she waddles away. Zion stands to his feet and launches forward, both twins and Phoenix leap up after him holding him back as he attempts to swing for the teacher. Harry's eyes widen as Professor Umbridge brushes past him unaware of how close Zion was to jumping on her.

There's no doubt in Phoenixes mind that Zion really would have attacked her. She had hurt Marlie. Zion never thought logically, he always acted out with his heart and in that moment his heart wanted revenge. After she turns the corner, Phoenix let's go, sitting besides Marlie on the bench.

"You know, George, I always felt our future lay outside the world of academic achievement."

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing."

They release their grip on Zion, who turns to them with a smirk, "I think I know what we should do."

                              ********

Zion sneaks into the house with Fred and George. The stairs creak underneath their feet and they hold their breath, listening out for footsteps above them. Kreacher appears at the kitchen door, glaring at the three boys and shakes his head disapprovingly as he disappears back to his hideout in the kitchen. Zion takes another step, his heart racing as he listens to everything he can. He fears he may have somehow gone deaf and they'll get busted at any second.

Creeping back into 12 Grimmauld Place was definitely way scarier than their little display at Hogwarts, they planned it for a month and a half , ensuring it would be perfectly executed during exams. They rode their brooms in the corridors, letting of enchanted fireworks in every single classroom. They laughed gleefully as students ripped up their exams and cheered loudly, everyone applauded as an enchanted firework of a dragon chased the evil Professor around.

Zion ensures the twins get to bed safely, then he creeps away again, going straight to Selenes room. He hadn't seen her since Christmas and now they were only being kept apart by a door. It was exciting. He didn't want to barge in, but he couldn't risk knocking either.

He opened her bedroom door, shutting it behind him and tip toed to her bedside. She was sound asleep, light snores filling the room as her mouth hung open, a little bit of drool running down her chin. Zion disgusted himself with how adorable she looked.

He gently shook her, "Psst. Psst."

She yawned loudly,her eyes still tightly shut, "Mmm later."

"Sel." Zion whispered, flicking her in the forehead.

She sat up, squinting in the dark, "What the hell?!"

"Shhh." Zion put his finger against her lips, "Parents don't know I'm here.. I'll probably be dead tomorrow."

Selene groaned under her breath, "What did you do?"

"We broke a few school rules.."

"Zion." Selene closed her eyes frustratedly, "Did you get suspended?" He shook his head, her eyes widening, "Expelled?"

He shook his head again, "No, we dropped out."

"Who's we?"

"Me and the twins." Zion shrugged, "We wanted to give a certain Professor a taste of her own medicine. I'd say it was worth it."

"You're going to have to start from the beginning." Selene yawned, moving up to make room for Zion besides her.

He removes his jacket and shoes, before climbing in besides her. He places his arm under her head, resting his cheek on her forehead as they talk. They talk all night. They talk all night about how his parents are probably going to kill him for leaving school. He talks about Umbridge, about what she was doing to the students and what she did to Marlie. He tells her all about Dumbledores Army. He talks about how weird things have gotten since Cedric died, saying everything is darker now and more real. It didn't feel like Hogwarts anymore.