He kisses her neck as he thrusts deep inside her, the soft moans escaping her mouth as she clenches her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper.

"Marry me." Sirius gasps weakly as he's balls deep and on the edge of orgasm.

"What?"

He stops mid shag, pulling out and leaning over the bed to reach the bedside table. He takes out a small velvet black box from the top drawer and holds it out to her.

She frowns at him, "Really? This is how you're going to propose to the supposed love of your life?"

"You already said yes? I don't want to waste time." He stares at her, "I mean it. I want to get married as soon as possible. Tomorrow even."

"Is there a rush?"

"Yes. It feels like it did before... you know last time?" He gulps, "I don't know what's going to happen, I have no control but this. Us. Our family. I just want to do everything right."

"Well I'm not saying yes to the most unromantic proposal of all time." Kate snorts.

"...I can't argue with that." He tosses the box back into the drawer and kisses her, "I'll think of something better than that."

"That's the second time you've proposed mid shag."

Sirius runs his tongue along his teeth and snorts, " I'm sensing the pattern."

*********

"Ah little brother you've finally graced us with your return?" Sirius smiles, nodding at Regulus sat at the table.

Regulus scowls at him, "Oh please shut up. It's seven in the morning. I don't want to deal with you right now."

"He has a lot to tell us, Pads so let's just let him unwind." Tate says, hanging Regulus a cup of black coffee.

He cups the warm mug with his hands, Sirius notices then. He notices how his little brothers eyes dash from side to side nervously, looking for the cause of any small sound. The chair scrapes across the floor as Sirius untucks it, dragging it out so he can sit and he notices the way Reg closes his eyes- his pale face twitching with irritation.

"Maybe you should sleep first." Sirius suggests, looking out for his baby brother after all these years.

Regulus rolls his eyes, "Don't baby me."

"I'm not I was just-"

"Babying me." Regulus snaps, "Anyway, we need to find people who attended school with Tom Riddle. They'll be able to give more insight into what he was like and anything of value he might have carried around."

"Oh that's easy." Sirius gasps, "We can ask Hagrid."

"He's not at Hogwarts." Remus mutters, "He's attending other business for Dumbledore."

"How do you know that?" Sirius frowns as he starts biting his nails.

Kate shakes her head, "Some of us actually listen in the Order meetings."

"We know he's half-blood." Regulus states matter of factly, "He was ashamed of that..so I doubt he'd have anything of value from his muggle side of the family."

"I wish there was a way we could go back in time and watch him." Kate sighs, "We've been going in circles for years."

"Still haven't destroyed a single Horcrux neither." Regulus reminds them with a sullen stare.

Selene clears her throat,"I know something."

She leans against the door frame, she knew she wasn't allowed to be present for Order meetings or Horcrux meetings but that didn't ever stop her from eavesdropping. She can see the stern expression on Remus' face but everyone else is staring at her with interest. She held valuable information. They needed her.