Kabanata 6

I tried to avoid Zachary. Yes, I am trying because  I am confused about what I feel for him. This shouldn't be a big deal if I am not in a relationship. I even ditched Victoria's invitation just to avoid Joross and his friends.

"Hey, may problema ka ba? Bakit lagi ka an lang umiiwas?" tanong ni Victoria habang nagklaklase kami. Nakatingin lang ako sa harap.

"Hey, I am not avoiding you. You know may mga nilalakad lang para sa paglipat ko ng apartment." sabi ko. Yes, I am moving out of that apartment, why? Because mom wants to visit me next week, and ayaw ko talaga na mapagalitan kong malalaman niya na doon ako nakatira. That apartment was good naman, it's just that you have crawling housemates. 

"Oo nga pala, sino kasama mo naglilipat?"

"Damian"

"So okay na naman kayo? Did he explained himself?"

"Oh yeah." sabi ko. After that date that we had, they got into an issue with Adriana, which everyone, or maybe except my friends and me weren't happy about.  I woke up that morning with a lot of messages from friends asking if Damian and I had broken up. I said "no" then they sent me screenshots, "DAMIAN SANTI LOPEZ AND ADRIANA LIM DATING" it was posted on their university page and everyone seemed so happy about that.

He called me to explain. Pinakinggan ko syempre, I am not the crazy girlfriend who wants issue. Hindi na kami bata para hindi maging open as isa't isa. Sabi niya, It was just a business deal that they discussed when they went into that restaurant.

"You forgave him that easily? Ang rupok mo naman" I just smiled. I believe him, but it doesn't mean that I am not doubting him. Since we had our date, lagi ko na lang inaalala yong narinig ko at the same time I don't want to remember that night because of what happened to me and Zach.

"There's no reason for me not to believe him" I said. Hindi ko pa nasasabi sa kanila yung narinig kong  katawagan niya at yung babaeng sumagot sa phone niya noon. Magkakagulo lang, and wala rin naman akong ebidensya.

"By the way" singit ni Rhiane.

"What?"