Chapter 56 - epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Who told you that words baby?" Daddy asked with frown on his forehead,  while Mommy rubs the back of her neck.

"Hady." I said and wait for him to answer me, because I won't stop until I know what it means. Daddy knows me very well because I saw how he let out a deep sigh before looking at me intently.

"Well, baby, it's actually a vacation taken by newly wedded couple." He answered and I nod my head to show him that I got it.

"Hmm if that so, why Hady and Poly keep saying that it's your honeymoon as if there's another reason that they shouldn't come with us." I said which made Rosy to roll his eyes, for whatever reason, I certainly have no idea.

"Baby, I think they just don't like because like I said, it meant specially for newly-wed couple. That being said, it's the time when Daddy and Mommy spend their time together but because you're so special and Rosy, we brought the two of you." Daddy said while smiling at me.

"Okay, so when I get married, me and my husband will do same like this, right?" I asked again and just like that, Rosy and Daddy let out a low growl that made me look at them with a frown, while Mommy burst into laughter before pulling me into tight hug.

"Oh my baby! You know, I don't know if you're 6 or 20 years old. But please be careful to say something like that again to your Daddy and to all your brothers or they might get a heart attack." She mumbled and after hearing those words I made a mental note not to ask something like that again as I don't want them to be sick.

"Oki doki Mommy." I told her before I snuggled myself closer to her body and inhaled her comforting scent that I love so much.

I have no idea what's happening because the last thing I remember was me dozing off at Mommy's arms

As I flutter open my eyes, the first thing I saw is my Mommy's beautiful face that stares at me with smile.

"I hope you had a nice sleep baby."

"Yes I do have Mommy, but where are we?" I asked as I start to look around.

"We're in a private plane." Mommy answered as she softly tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Really?" I blurted out in excitement.

"Mommy can we go near the window so that I could see the clouds?" I asked and hope that I could touch it too.

"Baby I'm sorry to disappoint you but right now, we can't see anything outside because it still night. But don't worry my love, in just few hours, we will land and you'll definitely see one." She reassured me with sweet smile.