Chapter 38 - Orion

🌙LUNA's POV🌙

🌙LUNA's POV🌙

"So what flavor do you want to order my darling?" Daddy asks while looking at me. My eyes fell on all the ice cream in display and then look at him to say what I like.

"I want what my Mommy's favorite and that's strawberry and vanilla." I said. His face lift up and immediately told to the lady cashier my order and his.

And If you're asking where my three brothers are, well they followed us here and ordered some ice cream too.

But my Daddy strictly told them to stay away because it's our date, so they have no other choice but sit to other table while looking at us with hint of sadness.

I waved my hand at them and all of them smile at me but stop and averted their eyes abruptly when Daddy shoot them glare.

"Don't be meany Daddy." I pout but he just shrug and started to eat his chocolate ice cream.

"I am not being meany with them, but this supposed to be our date, so your attention should be mine only, my sweet child." He said in different tone that made me giggles.

"Okay, I'm all yours Daddy." I replied and scoop some ice cream from my bowl and put it on his mouth. His eyes grew bigger dramatically and I couldn't help but laugh again.

"Hmm, Wow! it's so delicious, now I know why it's your Mommy's favorite." He said.

"Yes." I replied that even she's not here right now, her memories will always lives on.

And because I love my brothers and can't bear to see them sulking on the other table, I tried to persuade my father to let them join us, and in the end his strong defiance finally have broken because I used my puppy dog eyes.

The three couldn't contain their happiness when Daddy asks them to join us.

But if you think that was all.

Definitely No!

Because few minutes later, Ari, Jade and Diony walk in and come straight to our table like they knew that we're here.

I heard Daddy mumble incoherent words under his breath before he glanced at Rosy and the twins.

"Fine! I told them okay? Sorry Dad but it's really unfair that you took our sister." Rosy told to my father who just shook his head in the end, because he knew that he will never win.

The three late comers, congratulate me. Poly confessed that he told them about my presentation, and they requested me to show the letter, so that they can read it too.

I asked then my father who handed the letter to them with proud smile on his lips.

After they were done reading it, their eyes brimmed with tears but smile follows immediately.

"This letter I think is the most beautiful,  full of heartfelt emotion that I've ever read in my entire life, Bambina. Are you sure father that she's just six?" Ari turned his gaze at my father whose smile never falter.