Chapter 25 - I just need some space

"When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you. Let it destroy you. Or you can let it strengthen you." —— unknown

After taking long-cold-shower, Ares decided to finally get out and get dress

After taking long-cold-shower, Ares decided to finally get out and get dress. His mind was seeking for his sister so he went to her room, but to his despair, she's not there.

Until he remembered that they might be at the movie room and he's right though, as he saw the siblings snuggled to each other that he took some photo of them to keep.

"Eros wake up and go sleep to your room, tomorrow we have a place to go." He said, before he scooped up Artemis from his arms and carried her to his room.

He look down at her beautiful face and whispered to her ear how much he love her that tomorrow there will be a big surprise waiting for her.

He carefully settle her down on his bed and tucked her in, before he joined her and wrapped his arms around her tiny body.

"Sweer dreams bambina." He whispered and close his eyes.

But even he closed his eyes and tried to sleep, there is one face that keep visiting his mind; her green eyes and red soft lips that he desirably wanted to taste again.

But he pushed that thoughts because he knew deep inside, that he's not deserving for her.

Morning came and Luna woke up and wondering why Ares is snuggling on her and not Rosy. She remember, they were watching movie so why she's here in Ari's room?

"Ari, wake up." She murmurs and wiggles because she needs to go to bathroom. But Ares didn't move even a little and smothered her more.

"Ari, I need to pee!" She squeaked then poking his cheek. He just hum in reply, and Luna couldn't hold it anymore.

"ARI!" She yelled at his ear, that makes Ares open his eyes in shock while covering his ear. He's squinting at her smiling face before attacking her with tickles.

"No! No Ari please S-stop—-." She squealed and try to cover her waist with her hands as if it could help her from the tickle monster.

"Say sorry to me first and I will let you go." He says while continuing on his attack.

"O-okay—- sorry Ari, Please , can I go?" She asked softly.

"Alright Bambina. But make it quick and dress good, we have some place to go after breakfast." Luna tilt her head to look at him, wondering where they will go, but shrugged it off and went to do her business.

On the other part of the house, Delilah was in so much pain because she didn't take any pain medicine since yesterday, and when she lift up her shirt to check her ribs, it's bruised and shaded in purple and greenish color, contrast to her pale skin. She looks skinny and she felt so disgusted to look at her body that's why she immediately pull down her shirt.