Chapter 55 - Merry Christmas to everyone!

During the Christmas party, everyone was overjoyed seeing Luna clung to her mother like a baby koala that no one can separate, not even her father or her siblings

She flatly told them, that she was afraid that she might leave again and never come back.

"Oh baby I will never leave you again I promise." Diana calmly whispered to make her feel good before kissing her cheeks. Diana was so mesmerized looking at her daughter, that she couldn't take her hands off her and wish that they stay like that forever.

"Let me feed the both of you, okay say ah." Zeus said before placing the food on Diana's mouth because he knew that she's hungry as she didn't eat well before. She was so nervous due to fear that Luna won't accept her that deeply affects her appetite.

"Thank you." She said, as Zeus turned his gase to his daughter and put some food to her mouth.

"Thank you Daddy." And Zeus couldn't contain his happiness seeing his daughter and his true love together again.

"Are you crying?" Hades asked Regina all of the sudden, after the latter wiped her tears away after staring at them.

Part of her wishing that she could be like that, be with her mother and brother, but the question is how and when?

Regina didn't answer him but rather pout her lips and walk away towards the table to get some food. Hades immediately felt uncomfortable and thought that he offended her for asking such things.

"Hey, I didn't mean to upset you. I just don't like seeing you crying." He said while almost whisper the last sentence.

"What?" She asked softly before biting her piece of chocolate cake. She's not aware that her lips got chocolate stain that caught Hades' attention in an instant.

He almost loses his mind and can't take his eyes off of her lips, specially the way her lips moves.

"Hades what is it that you said?" Regina asked again thinking that it might be important.

"Hah? Uhm ah, nothing." He stuttered and shook his head, before the sound of camera shot audibly heard and when he looked around his eyes narrowed at his twin brother and Eros for taking a photo of him and Regina.

In an instant a chase happened around the living room and to everyone's amusement but Hades.

He didn't like it at all, so he keep cursing at them and shout of how he will kill them, slowly and painfully.

"Baby please help me, don't let Hady kill your Poly, please baby." Apollo pleaded while Eros went behind Diana and Luna as if from doing so, will save him from raging Hades.

"Sorellina, please we begged you." Eros said while looking at her with his puppy eyes. Fear started to eat him when he saw how deadly Hades was approaching him. Luna saw it, and because she love her brothers she asked her Mom to put her down so that she could stop her Hady.