All The Way

Steve grinds up into Eddie's hips, gasping at the sensation. Eddie moans, neck bending low and resting in the crevice of Steve's neck. "You're killing me here, Harrington" Eddie pants as their jean-clad hips grind together. Steve smirks, and takes this opportunity to flip them over, so now he's on top of Eddie. Steve leans down and hungrily kisses Eddie and Eddie smiles into the kiss, hands snaking their way down Steve's body and down to his ass. He grabs a fistful and lurches Steve forward, the new position adding even more friction, making them both groan.

"Steve" Eddie pants into the kiss, and Steve can feel just how hard the man is, and the implication of that sends him spiraling. Steve feels himself growing hard, as their bodies slide against one another with fervor. Eddie pulls away, lust coating his already dark eyes. "Unless you want to fuck on this couch, I suggest we move this to the bedroom" Eddie smirks. Steve feels a jolt run through his body as he nods, glowing red. He swallows thickly as he climbs off Eddie, trailing fast behind him as they make their way to his room.

As soon as they step foot inside the bedroom, Steve slams Eddie against the wall, the posters behind him crinkling as a result. He kisses him softly and this catches Eddie by surprise. His heart flutters as their lips slowly move against one another, and he steadies himself by gripping Steve's waist. He kisses back with more intensity now and Steve moans, hands clasping around Eddie's neck, pulling him in further.

Eddie walks Steve back until his thighs hit the front of his bed and he sits back, laying on the bed. Eddie climbs on top, straddling his waist as they reconnect their lips, chasing hungrily after one another. Eddie grinds his hips down and Steve gasps, pulling away. He throws his head back in pleasure as Eddie leans forward and begins to press delicate kisses onto his neck as he moves ever so gingerly. Steve needs more, more friction and so he pulls away, looking Eddie in the eyes. "Need these off" he mumbles, gesturing to their clothes and Eddie smirks, standing up and lifting his shirt over his head. He unbuckles his pants and soon enough, is left there straddling Steve in nothing but his boxer. Steve follows suit. He fumbles with his pants underneath Eddie's body, shimmying them off his body and Eddie laughs at this, throwing his head back in glee. Steve takes his shirt off and tosses it carelessly to the side. "You know, you could've helped" Steve complains as Eddie grins, shaking his head. "Nah man, I like to watch you suffer" Eddie replies back and Steve grows flush, his words crawling underneath his skin. Eddie notices this and raises his eyebrows, sharply inhaling. Steve holds his breath, awaiting Eddie's snide remark but it never comes. Eddie simply reconnects their lips, pushing Steve further into the mattress as they kiss.

Eddie grins, grinding down onto Steve's boxers and Steve's eyes flutter, closing at the feeling of their bodies so close to one another, but he feels needy, he wants more. He's never felt this way in his life before, and it's intoxicating. He feels drunk on the scent of Eddie, the smell of musk and sweat, and as Eddie sucks a hickey on his neck, breath hot and heavy, he feels his body ascending.

Eddie suddenly stops, and before Steve can whine, he's over by his bedside table and opening the drawer, fishing for something. Steve scoots up against the headboard as he watches Eddie, legs splayed out, an obvious tent growing in his boxers. Eddie grins at Steve as he pulls out a bottle of lube and a condom, throwing them onto the bed and climbing back onto the bed. Wordlessly, Steve watches as he shimmies out of his boxers, cock springing free. It's glistening with precum, red at the tip and Steve swallows at the sight of it. Eddie must've caught Steve staring for he snaps his fingers in front of his face, bringing Steve out of his trance. "You like what you see?" Eddie whispers huskily and Steve nods, flushing at being caught. Eddie sits back on his thighs, popping open the cap to the lube and squirting some on his fingers, before recapping the bottle and tossing it carelessly to the side. "Good" Eddie smirks, and with that, he presses a finger to his hole.