The Aftermath: Part Two

Steve glances at Eddie's dick in his boxers. He can see just how hard he is, the outline of his cock straining against the fabric as Eddie pants heavily, staring at Steve's facial expressions.

"You like what you see, Harrington?" Eddie says slyly, reaching forwards and grabbing Steve's hand. Steve mutters a silent fuck you under his breath, before meekly nodding at Eddie. Eddie sends him a lopsided grin, his eyes glazed over in admiration as he gently strokes the top of Steve's hand with a thumb. "But in all seriousness, you don't have to suck me off. I get it; this is unfamiliar territory for you and I don't want you to do anything you'll regret" Eddie says quietly, looking Steve dead in the eyes. Steve can tell that he's shaking, can feel his hands trembling in Eddie's grasp. Eddie doesn't mention it, but Steve is sure he can feel the tremors. "Thanks, Eddie" Steve says quietly, his chest feeling quite warm. "You're great." And he means that.

Eddie cups Steve's face in his hands, and leans forward, gently brushing his lips against Steve's. The tension releases in Steve's shoulders as he relaxes into the kiss, kissing back harder. Steve's tongue swipes at Eddie's bottom lip and Eddie complies, opening his mouth and letting Steve in. Eddie's hand snakes up from its resting place on Steve's face and grips the nape of his neck, gently massaging the skin that lies there.

As they kiss, Steve fumbles with the waistband of Eddie's boxers, and tentatively wraps his fingers around his cock. The weight of Eddie's cock feels hot and heavy in his hand, and Steve realizes the gravity of the situation. He was about to get off another man. He found that didn't mind that thought at all. He flicks his wrist experimentally and Eddie gasps into the kiss, opening his mouth further. Steve takes that as his cue that he must be doing something right. I mean, how hard can it be? He's masturbated. Plenty of times before. This should be easy, right?

He pulls his hand out of Eddie's boxers and spits into it, copying what he saw Eddie do earlier. He snakes his hand back down into Eddie's boxers and begins to stroke Eddie. Eddie's legs spread wider as he arches into Steve's touch, moaning softly into his mouth. Eddie's breath felt hot and Steve felt powerful, knowing he could have this effect on Eddie. Steve slows his movements and Eddie pulls away from the kiss, groaning as Steve's hand slick with spit and precum strokes him, sending shivers up his spine. Steve uses his other hand to pull down Eddie's boxers, and Eddie complies, shrugging them off, kicking them off his body and onto the floor.

Steve sucks in a quick breath when he looks at Eddie's dick. It's long, and veiny, red at the tip and straining against his grasp. It looks downright beautiful. Which is something Steve never would've thought he'd say about a man.

As Steve strokes Eddie, he uses his thumb to lightly circle the tip, precum pooling onto his fingers. Steve watches as Eddie throws his head back and moans, his adam's apple bobbing roughly in his throat. He grips the sheets with one hand and clenches Steve's thigh in another, gripping until his knuckles turn white. "Steve" he breathes, when he quickens the speed of his hand, Eddie practically thrusting up into his hand at this point. " Yeah ? You like that? " Steve whispers into his ear, gaining more confidence as Eddie withers below him. Eddie can only simply nod, closing his eyes in pleasure. "Mmh" he says, leaning back onto Steve's chest and resting his head in the crook of his neck. Eddie's hand finds his way to Steve's cock and he finds that Steve is hard again already. His eyes open and finds Steve staring back at Eddie's frame, lust hidden behind his eyes. Eddie's hand wraps around his cock and Steve's hand stutters around Eddie's cock, the steady pace he was going at faltering. "Eddie" he warns, still stroking Eddie's dick, and Eddie wiggles his eyebrows in response, wiping at the sweat forming on his brow. "What?" he says innocently, speeding up the pace.

Steve shakes his head, chest heaving as he pants at the sensation. This man was going to be the death of him.

Steve leans in once more and kisses Eddie, both of them panting into each other's mouths as they stroke one another. As Steve strokes Eddie, he notices Eddie lazily thrusting up into his hand as he teeters on the brink of an orgasm. At this, Steve speeds up even more, willing Eddie to cum. "C'mon" he pants, trying to focus on giving Eddie maximum pleasure all the while starving off his own orgasm.

Eddie's breath hitches as Steve's hand twists around his dick, tension pooling into his stomach as his hips stutter, breaking the kiss and rests his head on Steve's shoulder, coming hard, seeing stars and mumbling hail mary's under his breath.

Eddie regains composure and focuses on bringing Steve to another orgasm. It only takes a couple more strokes to send Steve over the edge, and he cries weakly as he comes, spilling over Eddie's hand and onto the bed sheets.

Steve and Eddie both flop back onto the bed, panting hard. For a few moments, they lie there in utter silence, before Eddie reaches for a towel tossed carelessly on the ground and wipes himself, Steve, and the bedsheets off. He crawls back into bed with Steve and rests his head on his chest, feeling the strong rhythmic beating of Steve's heart in his ear. Steve wraps an arm around Eddie and pulls him closer, smiling into his hair. Eddie is the first one to break the silence.

"Y'know, that wasn't so bad Harrington" he says lightheartedly and Steve laughs, looking down at Eddie. He sends him a warm smile in return and kisses his forehead gently, wiping away a few stray hairs on his face. "Shut up Munson" he teases and Eddie feels his heart warm at this.

Eddie and Steve's chests breathe in synchronicity as they lie there in a comfortable silence, Steve holding Eddie and Eddie holding him back. Eddie yawns, stretching an arm out. He is no longer high and can feel himself crashing. He rubs the sleep forming in his eyes.

Steve also is crashing. He looks down at Eddie, who has begun to drift off to sleep, and softly smiles at his frame. He uses his legs to kick the blanket bunched at the bottom of the bed up so that it's covering both him and Eddie. "Goodnight Eddie" he says softly, the low register of his voice rumbling his chest, and against Eddie's ear. "G'night Steve" Eddie whispers fondly, closing his eyes.

They both drift off to sleep in the dark of his room, small smiles displayed on both of their faces. The Black Sabbath song is long forgotten for now as they fall asleep, but whenever Steve hears it on the radio, it reminds him of Eddie, causing him to grin. A lot.