Relationships

Steve has begun to think a lot about labels recently. Particularly, ones that revolved around him and Eddie's relationship. Sure, they hung out a lot, in a non- friendly manner but they never actually established what they were .

Which is exactly why he was pacing the room in a panic, as Robin watched him, amused.

"- I mean, I've always looked at girls and guys in the same way but I never thought it was possible! And, I don't even know if Eddie likes me the way I like him !" Steve finishes his rant, looking exasperatedly at Robin. She raises an eyebrow as her lips quirk up in a mischievous smile. " Steve " She states, pulling Steve down, forcing him onto her bed abruptly. He stares at her wildly, heart thumping in his chest.

"You know there's a word for that" Robin quips and he whips his head towards her Robin, giving her an inquisitive look. "What?" he replies, confused. "Liking girls and guys. It's called being bisexual. When you like both genders" Robin states, sending Steve a soft smile. Oh .

Something registers in his brain like it never had before as Robin says this. It feels like there's a puzzle in his brain, and the last piece finally clicks into place. "Maybe I am...bisexual" he breathes out, a huge weight lifted off his chest. "Yeah, maybe you are" Robin teases, grinning at him. "Shut up" he mumbles, cheeks growing flush as she shoves Robin, who in return, laughs at this. She pauses before speaking again.

"Also, I'm like ninety-nine percent sure that Eddie's loves, uh, - likes you back y'know" She says quickly, fixing her freudian slip-up, but Steve freezes, already hearing it.

Loves .

He never, ever thought in a million years he could love someone. Steve thought he was destined to be alone, for all the girls he had met had oh so easily rejected his advances, leaving him gasping at the mouth, like a fish out of water. Sure, he was in love with Nancy at one point, but he remembers how well that turned out, and how Nancy had said it was bullshit. But he realizes, that with Eddie, it's never like that. Eddie matches his energy, hell, he even does things Steve would never dream a girl would do. Which brought him back to his dilemma, and how clear his confusion had become.

He was in love with Eddie.

"Steve.." Robin trails off tentatively as Steve slaps his hand over his mouth, eyes widening at the realization. " Fuck " he mutters, heart swelling with dread but also love, the unrecognizable feeling now clear in his head. "I think I'm in love with Eddie" he states out loud, mostly to himself, but Robin doesn't need to know that. Robin simply hums in reply, patting his back. "At least, now you know?" Robin says and Steve winces, shooting her a glare.

++

Steve knocks on the trailer door, shoving his hand in the denim jacket that Eddie had given him a couple of days ago after they had hung out. It smelled like him, but also of weed and cigarettes, and Steve loved it. He presses his nose to his shoulder and inhales, breathing in Eddie's musk.

The door swings open and he is met with Eddie's wide grin. "Steve" he breathes, pulling him into the trailer and closing the door behind him. The trailer is dimly lit, except for a couple of candles illuminating the small space. "Eddie" Steve smiles, pulling him into a soft kiss. Eddie deepens the kiss, taking control as he swipes his tongue at Steve's bottom lip, beckoning him to open his mouth and Steve complies, moaning into Eddie's mouth. Eddie pulls their hips taut and their jeans collide, both groaning heavily at the friction.

Steve whines as Eddie grinds up into him, his cock twitching as the sensation. He feels himself begin to grow hard, and he pulls away, panting heavily. Eddie looks glorious; his perfect hair now disheveled, and his lips are swollen a gorgeous red color, saliva collecting on his bottom lip. His eyes trail down his form and he realizes that Eddie is now hard too, and his heart flutters at the notion.