"I am not! You just don't play the game the right way!" He screamed back, stomping his feet towards me and shoving me lightly, his anger getting the best of him and taking over his little brain.

His eyes widened as he watched me fall back on to my butt on the cement, my eyes looking up at him with hurt in them before I picked up my scraped and bloody hands to look at them. He threw himself down in front of me as quickly as he had pushed me down and started soothing me as best as he could.

Draco's home life wasn't as sweet as mine. So it was never shocking to my family when he'd have little outbursts when things didn't go his way. He was a Malfoy boy, after all.

His father scared me just as much as he scared Draco, mainly because he spent most of his time screaming at him for doing things wrong every time I had visited. The main reason Draco preferred coming to my manor instead of his own. My parents never yelled at me like that. They knew I was just little and didn't know better sometimes.

So when Draco's little hands rubbed my cheeks and held my face so tenderly, I couldn't help but wonder if his mother really did try and help him as much as she could back home, and he really did have something sweet in his heart.

"Emmy, don't cry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean." He panicked, trying to wipe away my tears from my plump baby faced cheeks.

"Why did you do that to me?" I cried, using the backs of my busted hands to try and pry Draco's grasp off of my face. "You cheated and then you hurt me." I sobbed, like any normal 7 year old girl would do when her less sensitive boy-counterpart treated her so roughly.

"I did. I'm sorry." He finally admitted, sitting down behind me so his little legs spread out around me and I sat between them. He hugged my torso tightly, holding me back against his chest while I cried. I laid my head back on his shoulder, tired and probably ready to go home for the night.

"You aren't supposed to cheat." I told him strictly, knowing better than to play games the way he had just played Wizard Skittles.

"Can I be honest with you?" He asked sweetly, as he still hugged my torso so tightly and his little cheek laid against my back.

It was almost as if he was worried my little body was break into pieces without him. It would, honestly. Draco was my very best friend. My protector and the one person who I would run to if anything horrible ever happened to me. Even if he did it himself.

I nodded my head to his question, still sniffling and wiping my tears. I wrapped my arms around Draco's, hugging my own torso to hold on to him as well.

"Sometimes you have to cheat to win. I know it's not right, but father says it's necessary." He whispered quietly.

"Emelia, I am not telling you to cheat. However, I am telling you that I don't care what you do or how you do it. Get the cup and come out of there alive, do you understand me?" Draco asked, his eyes staring into mine as he still held my face securely. I nodded my head, his words replaying in my brain and ears from so many years ago.

Sometimes you have to cheat to win. Father says it's necessary.

"Okay. I'll find you immediately when it's over." I said confidently, crashing my lips into his without hesitation.

"Now go win. Or I'll be embarrassed." He teased, crossing his feet and casually twirling himself around so I could read his new green jumper.

I'm with THE Champion

I laughed breathlessly before I shoved him forward. It felt like mere seconds before the champions and I entered the small arena that was set up through a tunnel. I gazed around the crowd nervously, twisting my rings around on my fingers and biting my lips. Draco and our friends held up a large banner with my name painted across it with pink hearts. He, Crabbe, and Goyle all pumped their fists in the air as Professor Flitwick conducted the band.