I find my dad staring at me like he wants my head on a platter, and my mom looks like she wants to lock me away for the rest of my life

I find my dad staring at me like he wants my head on a platter, and my mom looks like she wants to lock me away for the rest of my life. I smile and laugh nervously, "hey..." I wave. The look on their faces don't falter, and in this moment I knew I needed to run. I let out a small squeal and run down the empty alley, however I have a funny feeling I'm not running in a straight line or anywhere near my normal speed.

I hear footsteps behind me before I feel my dads hands grab me, he hauls me over his shoulder and i let out a loud scream, "Ah... strange man! Someone help me!" I yell out, giggling in between my pleas. I look up to see my mom eyeing me down, "my bad?" I slur as my dad hurls me into the back of the truck. The pair of them get into the front and my dad turns around with the most frightening glare on his face. I stiffen before realising that I need to face the consequences, however if I make another run for it surely they won't follow me again...

            I wait until it's quiet before I open the door and practically fall onto the ground.  I hear my dad groan before he opens his door again.  I don't even get the chance to run before he grabs my arm and picks me off the floor, "get. in. the. car" he warns.  I widen my eyes as he backs me towards the truck.  I accept my fate and hop into the back before blackness takes over.  Maybe this partying business isn't for me...

~

I'm not really sure when I wake up, but as my dad carries me into the house all I know is that I'm definitely in trouble in the morning. He carries me back to my room before leaving my mom to change me into some PJ's. Once they leave me to sleep I'm swept away in a world of bliss.

~

            I wake up the next morning with a headache from hell, and the urge to throw up.  As I check the clock, 9:35am, I bolt out of bed and head towards the bathroom.  I barely make it to the toilet after slamming the door shut before throwing my stomach contents up.  I brush my hair away as I try my best to hold it back.  I don't really notice anyone coming in since I was too busy dying, but I feel someone's hands hold my hair back before a caring hand rubs soothing circles on my back.  Just as I'm about to sit back, my stomach protests, "just let it out..." I hear my dad sigh.

            Once I'm done throwing my organs up, I groan and bury my head in my hands, "take a shower, clean up the come downstairs when you're done. We'll be waiting in the kitchen" he orders without looking at me.  He leaves just as quickly as he entered and I groan, what have I done?

~

"Sit" my mom points to the chair with a cold glare. I sigh and sit down, "what the hell were you thinking?" She adds the second my bottom hits the chair. I remain silent and keep my eyes down, "you snuck out, went to a party, drank alcohol, and told nobody where you were. Do you know how dangerous and stupid that was?" She raised her voice a little.  My dad leans forward on the table and I'm forced to look up at him, his eyes stern and blank, "we said no for a reason, Imogen. Not just so you could go behind our backs and sneak out. You're thirteen, not twenty, anything could've happened to you and we wouldn't have known you weren't even in your room" he states calmly, and I dread to think why he's being so calm.

Once again I remain silent, "you don't think we know what goes on at these parties? We do, Imogen. We see it everyday. Girls your age going missing, drugged, raped, murdered. Is that what you wanted?" He adds with a slightly raised tone. I shake my head and wipe my tear away, "didn't think so... but when we say no, it's for a reason. And we expect you to listen and not go behind our backs" he adds and a shiver runs down my spine.

"Have we made ourselves clear?" My mom answers, slightly calmer this time. I nod with my head down, "look at us when you answer" she adds. I look up at them and wipe my tears away, "yes" I reply quietly. My dad nods as my mom looks over at him, "you're grounded, three weeks. No phone, no laptop, no TV unless you need it for school, but we'll supervise you" she decides. Jeeeezzz... My dad must've saw the shock on my face, "no need for that look, you put yourself here" he shrugs and stands up. I nod in agreement, "eat your breakfast then get changed. You're coming the gym with me, Antonio can put you through the ringer" he walks past me but stops by my side and leans down.

"Never do this again, immy" he plants a kiss onto my head. I can't imagine how scared they were when they found out I wasn't in bed last night. I feel bad...