28 - I have the perfect outfit for that with me

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It was your plan, you can't complaine now."

I signed "I know, lets go back."

We went back to the kitchen. Lilly was now helping Amber cooking dinner and the men were in the salon. Lorenzo came over to me, "everything okay Lizzy?"

"Yeah, I just cut my finger. It will be fine in a couple of days."

"Shouldn't I kiss away the pain?" He wispered in my ear.

I giggled "No, but maybe 1 kiss on my lips. It hurts more their."

He kissed me "only one love?"

"We will keep the others for tonight."

"Okay" he signed  "did you find your presents?"

"Yes, did you find yours?" I turned to him. He nodded and winked at me.

*****

Julia and I were setting the table for everyone. I love evenings like this one. We were all together enjoying dinner. Only Lia and John were missing. 

My parents left me alone, but I had found a whole new family. Lorenzo put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. He kissed the side of my head.

"Happy?" he asked

"Very." I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

Later that evening, some men were playing poker and the rest of us sat on the couches.

Andrei sat again beside me. "So, you got a new tattoo." he whispered to me.

My eyes widened "how do you know that?"

He grinned "My sister Ana, big mouth, and nothing afraid of?" I nodded "She is afraid of blood. She would never have cared for your cut."

"Don't tell him, it's a surprise, well it's a gift." I pleaded

"I won't tell him. Lizzy, me whispering in your ear is making Enzo very jealous. Do you know that?" 

"Andrei, leave my girl alone, she is mine." We heard Lorenzo's voice loud from the card table.

"Calm down boy, I'm only getting to know her."

*****

Monday, I went to work, it was our last week before a 2-week winter break. After the winter break Suzy would come back, part-time for now. I liked that, I could still help in the gallery, and I had more time to paint.

The next days before Christmas were filled with working, the girls, painting, going to the gym and of course seeing Lorenzo as much as possible. 

Julia and I started decorating the whole house. We bought a big Christmas three and Nonna sat in her seat, ordering us around how to decorate the tree. She was thrilled that the house was full of live and love.

Since I started dating Lorenzo, she asked me often if I wasn't already pregnant. Every time I told her that we hadn't been that long together, that it was too soon.

And her she was back "Lizzy, do you have good news for me?"

I blinked at her "good news?"

"Not yet pregnant?"

"Well, no Nonna. I already told you that it's too soon."

"Puff... to soon." She signed "At least his grandfather knew how everything worked."

"Nonna, we're only being together for 4 months. Give us a little more time."

She scoffed "Maybe he needs to go see a doctor?"