Chapter 4

Hunter's pov
After Amara brought me my coffee i couldn't stop thinking of what i would do to that body of hers she what i call a real black queen, she is so diligent.

Today I decided i would work from home since i don't have much to do, as o was working a number called when I answered the voice i never wanted to hear in my life talked. Crystal my ex fiance the woman i loved with everything in me, we dated for years until one day i had the stupid idea of proposing to that bitch, the day after i proposed i went to work, as i entered my building i forgot about some documents at home and i told David to take me back home, while i was climbing the stairs i heard moaning i entered my room and saw crystal having sex with cousin, i couldn't believe what I saw, i felt the whole world on my shoulders. When i confronted her she told she was and the reasons she did it. I told her i never wanted to see her again, after that i never heard of her until now.

"What do you want Crystal i told you i never wanted to see or hear from you again" I said to her

I know i know, but listen to hunter please i beg you

"You've got five minutes to say what you want to say"

"I wanna apologize for everything I've done to you i was such an idiot that i messed up big time, and I lost the only man i ever loved."

"What are you trying to say Crystal" I asked her

"What i'm trying to say is that i want you back, i want us back" She said

I laughed
"Girl is you crazy, i gave everything my love, money, but what did you do played with not only did you played with me but you broke me". I said to her

"I know I fucked up but please gave me the chance to prove myself to you, I'm not saying to be in a relationship now, but at least to be friends, please hunter" She said

"I'll think about it" I said to her, and I hang up on her.

"Ohhhhh god what should I do" I thought

Then Mina knocked on my door, I told her to come , she told Luke was here, I told to let him in. Luke's my best friend he's womanizer but his good people, he likes Mina like a lot but Mina just rolls her eyes anytime she sees him.

"Wassup man" Luke said
"Good, man , watchu doing here" I asked
"Came to see my bro and my bae" He said to me
"She can't even stand your ass" I said to him laughing
"But she likes me i know" He said
"Whatever you say man" I said
"So I just so this fine ass girl, in you're living room who is she"? He asked with a smirk
"None of your damn business" I said to him
"Ok man chill, but you she fine man" He said
"I know" I said
"Luke I need your advise in something" I  said
"Yeah, wassup" He said
"Well Crystal just called few minutes ago telling , that she missed, that she loves me that she's change and want us back together and all that crap, like I really don't know what to do, I did love girl man"

"Look I think you should see for yourself if she really did change, there's no harm in trying and if she haven't change you better cut that bitch off." He said.

You right I've got to see this for myself. We chatted for a while and decided to go out for some drinks, we went to one of my clubs "nuit" we were at the VIP zone and I saw my ex with some of her friends dancing she did look good, but not like Amara. When she spotted me she came to my way and we talked she did kinda of change kinda, we talked for a while then we make out, after that we went to my house and well we did certain we shouldn't have done.

Next morning I woke with Crystal by mi side and I looked at her.

Do i still love her or not.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter.