Shopping

I hear hushed whispers and Amelia's giggle as I snuggle further into the body of warmth that has enveloped me. I slowly open my eyes rubbing them as someone rubs my back cautiously waking me up
"what time is it?" I sleepily ask "around 2 in the afternoon"
I hear a masculine voice answer, I furrow my brow in confusion because it doesn't sound like Cole, and he's the only one who's been sleeping with me recently.
I peel my eyes open and see Amelia hovering over me
"as cute as you two look right now, I need you to get up so we can go shopping."
I snuggle into the warm body next to me once more and groan when it starts to move me off
"Five more minutes!"
I whine snuggling back down hiding my face into the blankets.
"Come on"
the voice says again and sweeps me up into the air making my eyes fly open and I hang on for dear life
"afraid of heights?"
It chuckles
I rapidly nod jerking my head to look up at the person who the voice belongs to. My cheeks flush when I see a half naked Seth looking down at me his chest bare and all he has on is a pair of boxers. I squeal and he sets me down as I run to Amelia who laughs embracing me in a hug to hide my burning face.
"Don't worry sweetheart you're wearing just as much clothes as he is"
Amelia chuckles
Encouraging me to look down at the very short shorts that barely cover my butt and my tight cropped top that shows most of my stomach. I squeal once again and rush to put clothes on.
"Go on"
I hear Amelia shoo Seth out do my room and I hurriedly throw a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt on.
"Good!" Amelia says "lets go"
We walk out into the hallway and I follow her out the doors to the parking lot. There is a silvery blue Hyundai Elantra the she unlocks and walks over to me trailing behind.
"Go ahead and get in"
she says and my breathing hitches I freeze looking at the vehicle in fear

A car, I was brought to this God-forsaken place in a silvery car

I hyperventilate and Amelia grabs a paper bag from the passenger side and hands it to me I breath in and out and my heart rate slows down as well as my breathing.
"Ready?"
She asks and I nod climbing in
"Sorry"
I say sheepishly and she shrugs
"No big deal"
she says
"The boys did it too"
I nod and she starts driving, after twenty minutes we pull up in a mall parking lot.
"Okay, so if you need clothes they have to be black and same with shoes or accessories except accessories can be silver."
I nod and she continues
"You have a bed and bed sheets and plenty of wardrobe space so you don't need another one"
She talks to herself more than me
"And you have a dresser plenty of shampoo, conditioner etc etc. we should get you some decorations!"
She turns towards me excitedly
"Okay"
I agree turning my head back and forth at the odd stares we were getting. I start shaking and Amelia pulls me close to her side and whispers in my ear
"You're okay, I promise"
I look up at her and she gives me a warm smile I try to return. She lets go of my shoulders instead grabbing my left arm and pulling me along to a clothing store that seemed to sell predominately black colored clothing.
"Perfect!"
She cheered when she found me a pair of black open toed heels and a black dress, she handed them to me and ushered me towards the changing room and went to find more clothes. I tried them on and she gushed out
"You look beautiful! It matches your black hair so well!"
My smile drops as her words register in my brain
Black hair?
I look in the mirror and gasp horror in my eyes my light brown hair was replaced with dark black hair and my emerald green eyes were now a sea blue.
"What-?" I start and she holds my hands bending down to be at my eye level
"When we gave you your powers it changes your genetics, including your hair and eye color. This only happens sometimes but neither Seth not Cole experienced this."
she gives me a puzzled glance before shrugging it off and handing me more clothes to try on.
Twenty minutes later and I was carrying four bags out to the car and Amelia was carrying five
"Okay, clothes shopping done. Now let's get you some room decorations!"
She says excitement clear in here voice and eyes
We walk back into the mall our bags now in the trunk and go to a furniture store. We walk around and Amelia gasps at a nice looking coffee table and a light blue bean bag
"yes"
She says when she sees my incredulous look
"You are getting these"
We filled out the forms for the chairs and desk Amelia picked out as well as the coffee table and a small couch the workers said that it should be delivered to our place by tomorrow. We pick up the carpet and various bean bags she chose as well as some wall paper.
We walked back to the car putting everything in either the back seat or the trunk and stated to drive back to the mansion.
"They're not actually shipping it here are they?" I asked
"No" she answered chuckling "they're shipping it to my house"
"You don't live here?" I asked
"Nope" she laughed once again "I live close by though"
We grabbed the bags and other stuff with the help of Seth Cole and John and carried it all to my room.
Seth and John started putting up the wallpaper and Cole and Amelia started organizing my few belongings and the now bought items around my room while I out my new clothes into my dresser and wardrobe once we were done with one thing we went and helped out with another. After about an hour everything was done and we laid sprayed out around the room.
"This was fun"
I said sitting up
"Thank you all, I appreciate these kind gestures towards me"
They all looked at me with surprise and mumbled out embarrassed
"You're welcome"s
after laying around for awhile we all got up and Amelia and I made spaghetti for dinner. After eating I went into my room and climbed into bed praying for a sweet dream or dreamless night.