SPECIAL CHAPTER

5 months after y/n and Maddie cane to the mansion

Y/ns pov

I sat down in the chair I was assigned with, on my right I sat next to rat boy (Jeff) and on my left I sat next to Jane. Slenderdad brought our food and put it infront of us, we had bacon n eggs with orange juice on the side.

I finished my wonderful breakfast "Slenderdad, may I excuse myself" I asked Slenderdad. "Yes y/n, you may" He replied. He was used to me calling him slenderdad or fatherman. I got up, grabbed my dishes and cleaned them then put them away. Then I ran and sat on the couch. 10 minutes later the pastas came piling out of the kitchen.

"Y/n wanna play a game with me" BEN asked "No, y/n is gonna play tea party with me!!!" Sally complained "what? Y/n hang out with me!" Another voice called out. "Y/n this Y/n that, come on, she isn't even that cool" "bold of you to assume I'm a female during 2022" I told Rat boy cockily. "I- shut up" He responded. "Guys  we should go to the park" Jane suggested. "For Sally ofcourse" Jane told us quickly after her last sentence.

"Lemme ask who wants to come" I got ready to ask everyone "ehum- WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE PARK WITH SALLY Y/N BEN JANE AND JEFF" I screamed out to the whole mansion. "NO ONE!? YOUR LOSS" I shouted out. "What!? I don't wanna come! Don't drag me" Rat boy complained. "Rodents don't get a voice in this world" I responded while I grabbed Jeff's Hand and dragged him. Everyone got masks on their faces while Sally and BEN changed into their human form (only lasts for about 5 hours )

3rd Pov
They headed out while y/n dragged Jeff, everyone could see Jeff's visible blush spread across his face from embarrassment, atleast that's what he told himself. As they were just down the road of the park they saw a lady on this weird wannabe mini stage, "YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO KISS YOUR OWN GENDER!!!! THAT'S A CRIME! THAT WILL MAKE YOU A CRIMINAL!!!!!!" An old wrinkly lady yelled out, people argued that she was wrong and that she should get off the stage but she didn't listen so y/n let go of Rat boy and dragged Jane right infront of the lady. "Just trust me" y/n told Jane, Y/n took both their masks off and y/n.... kissed Jane.... "AHHH!! STOP!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!" The old lady shrieked. Everyone around y/n and Jane who weren't the lady yelled in happiness.

When y/n and Jane broke apart Jane was blushing hard out "I-" "we should just go back home, Sally shouldn't be around stuff like this" y/n told Jane, when y/n and Jane were back with Rat boy and BEN, they looked shocked and sad "what's wrong?" Y/n asked them. They kept silent while Jane was still blushing hard.

Y/ns pov

When they arrived at the mansion, Masky and Hoodie, Toby, Lj, Liu and alot of other people like Nina and Clocky (clockwork) were out in the lounge doing their own thing "Y/n... I didn't know you were Lesbian" BEN said loudly still in shock. Everyone in the lounge faced me in shock "y/n you like girls?" Some of them asked. Some of them were sad and others were excited "oh, I think yous got the wrong message, I'm not Lesbian" I replied. "Wait then why did you kiss Jane?" Sally asked "To prove a point, and I'm Pansexual (in this you will like all genders, okay?)

"Whats that?" Rat boy asked with a '-' face. "It's where you like all Genders (Bi sexual can be that too and Pansexual can also mean you don't like specific Genders but for me since I'm a Pansexual, I like all Genders and I do not have a preference (preference is like type) )  "Oh, cool. Would've never thought you would be Pansexual" someone told you. "Welp ima go to sleep, goodnight fellow pastas GOODNIGHT FATHERMAN!!!!" You screamed to your lungs content.

Shiney :)
I made this chapter dedicated to Pride month!!!! I know that it's kinda dumb and you're probably like "why do I have to be Pansexual" because in this book and these series y/n will like all Genders but as you know she will be with a specific pasta in the future :) anyways I have school tomorrow, good night.

Shiney facts
Most animals die never knowing there owners name.

(Word count 791 ) (unedited)

Thanks for all the views too!!!
110 so far!!!