Chapter 1

Credits to kd11321 for helping me become motivated!!!!
-ShineyXD

I'll say Shiney if it's the end of the chapter
THIS MEANS A MEMORY OR DREAM
THIS MEANS SLENDERMAN or zalgo
Y/n = you're name
You're age is from 16 turning 17
H/c = hair colour
E/c = eye colour
S/c = skin colour ( finally someone who uses skin colour am I right? No? Okay I'll leave...)

I'll be back.... just wear my necklace so I can remember you and you can remember me.....
-alarm rings-
5 more hours please.....
-alarm rings again-
Five more hours.....
-alarm rings again ( This girl is lazy as f^ck ) -
I said five more hours....
-alarm rings again (GIRL YOU BE DREAMING IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP 5 MORE HOURS)
Ugh fine..... I'll get up... whats the time...
It's 6:27 oh well I guess I'll take a shower...
Time skip because I don't want to write down shower stuff- ^-^ Also your pov

Alright now that I've had my shower I'm gonna head down and have breakfast. I'm the only one awake hehehehe wHeRe's mY cHiLdReN~! you said as you scurried into the fridge. There are my precious children you said as you stared at the apple pie as if it was a present from the god/s above!!! You hurrily(if that's a word)  shoved the apple pie into the micro wave awaiting for the micro wave to heat up the precious and delicious apple filled pastery (sorry if you don't like apple pie you can change it if you want, apple pie is you're favorite food in this, sorry but you have no choice :) change it if you please)
I put delicious whipped cream on top of my delicious meal.

After I finish my delicious meal, I decide...
I'm fucking bored let's go outside"

I walked down the road, I put my headphones on and listened to "I can't handle change" suddenly I so rudely tripped over air rocks

"Oof- hey what's that random piece of paper?"

"It says...."

Shiney
Oof cliffhanger I guess. I hope you like this!!!!

ShineyXD facts
If you eat water does that mean the colour red intoxicate's people while elephants fly to earth?
(367 words)