Part 16

Daeun pov

I walk inside the school building with Jungwon and Niki who were walking beside me. I don't know why they suddenly being... Protective? Maybe? Yeah. Because they keep helping me since at home. Jungwon take my bag and Niki help me tied my shoes. After that, Jungwon help open the car door for me. I feels like I was a princess. Hehehe. Now, Jungwon is the one who holding my bag although I already told him to give my bag for many times. But, he so stubborn didn't want to give my bag back.

As we walk through the hallway, we already been welcomed by the stares from other students. Yeah. Of course! Because Jungwon and Niki are their famous students. That's why they look at me disgusted right now. As we arrived infront of our class, Niki bid a goodbye at us before he walk away leaving us. I turn to Jungwon.

"Give my bag back."

I said while held my hand to him. He stare my hand before look at my face with smiling. He put his hand makes me open my eyes widely.

"Yah!"

He didn't let me to say something. He pulled my hand with him and walk inside the class earn many eyes land on us. He send me to my seat and make me sit at there before he put my bag beside my table. After that, he look at me while smiling. I look at him weirdly before my eyes land on our hands that still holding each other. I can feel the heat on my face. No no. Daeun~shi, he have a girlfriend. You should yank your hand from him now.

After I thoughts, I yanked my hand from his. He look at me while frowning. I rolled my eyes and look forward after that. I can feel he still staring at me but after a few minutes he go to his seat. I just ignore him since the stundets in our class already look at us weirdly. I ignore them and look forwards when the teacher come in and start lecturer.

...

Time skip(Lunch time)

I packing my things when suddenly someone knocked my table. I look up and saw Haruto who was smiling at me. I just give him a blank look. I still don't forget about what happen yesterday. He just run away like that without helping Niki that was hurting. And it's really make me pissed. I continue pck my things and zip it before put it on my shoulder. I completely ignore him and walk out from the class.

"Daeun."

He calling my name but I ignore him. After a few steps, he grab my hand whivh make me stopped. I turn around while frowning. I can see he was looking at me with cold eyes. What happen right now? Why he looks mad?

"Is this because of what happen yesterday, that's why you ignoring me, am I right?"

He asked me. I yanked my wrist from his grip and crossed my arms on my chest before give him a blank look.

"So, what do you think?"

I asked him coldly. He scoffed before look around the hallway. Seems like the students start surrounded us because they were curious about what happen right now.

...

Heeseung pov

I'm now walking through the school hallway where is Jungwon, Niki and Daeun school right now also my old school. Well, I don't have any schedule today so I decide to pay a visit of this school and make a surprise for that three maknaes especially Daeun. I don't know why, but I really want to see Daeun right now.

When I was walking right now, I saw there have many students were surrounded in one place.

"What happen?"

I asked to myself and decide to check it by myself. Since I was the taller than other students at ther, I can see what happen. I shocked after see Daeun was there with boy. What are they doing? Why Daeun look so pissed? Are they going to fight? I started overthink after that. I can't let them be. But, I need to wait when the situation become serious.

"Okey okey. I'm sorry for leaving you yesterday."

The boy said while pushing his hair to back harshly. Daeun look at him with one eyebrow lifted. I can see how sassy her posed right now. Is this how Daeun at school? I never know that she gonna be this sassy. I always thought that Jungwon, Niki and Sunoo only sassy in our housemate. But, looks like Daeun will join them later after this.

"I don't need your apologise."

Daeun said coldly.

"So who will be?"

The boy asked annoyingly. Daeun look at him blankly.

"Just ask yourself."

She said before started to walk away.

"Daeun!"

Haruto was about to chase her but someone stop him by grab his back t-shirt. And it was Niki who was looking at him coldly. I saw Jungwon was chasing Daeun. I just let him be because now Niki was the most important right now because he might make a scene.

...

Jungwon pov

I lose her track right now. Now, I was standing behind the school when suddenly something caught my sight. My heart crashed for 100 pieces after see what happen.

Im Nuri, my clingy plus flirty girlfriend was kissing with other boy. I can see how she really enjoy it and it's really hurting me. I was about to walk towards them. But, someone have stopped me. I turn around and it was Daeun. She also saw what I'm saw. She look at me and shook her head. I look at where the couple kissing before look at Daeun back.

"Let's go?"

She asked. I nodded. I take a last glance to the couple before follow Daeun that was holding my hand right now. I don't know but I really need her accompany right now.