Part 40

Sunghoon pov...

Daeun pov

"I like Sunghoon oppa."

Sunghoon got stunned to speak after I say that. Same goes to other members.

"D-did you choose me?"

He asked as me, nodded. He smile widely after that. He stand up from his seat and bowed to other while said.

"I will take care of her like I was take care of my life. Thank you for choosing me, Daeunnie! I love you!"

He confessed make everyone in there laughed while Daeun look away shyly.

...

3 month later...

"Agh! It's hard!"

I said as I sit down center of the ice rink while Sunghoon skating around me.

"How can skating be so hard?"

I asked while pouting earn a chuckle by Sunghoon.

"If you're not learn, it will be hard."

He said as he held his hand infront of me. I took it.

"Why did you send Gaeul to your mom house?"

I asked him while we walk out from the ice rink.

"Because you scare of her."

He said. I just nodded. He stop from walking and look at me.

"Are you okey already with dogs?"

He asked. I shook my head. He chuckled.

"It's okey, baby."

He said as he patted my head like he patted dogs head.

...

"Sunghoon, look! There have new cafe at there."

I said excitement while point at the new cafe beside that not far from the ice rink place when we were in the car. He look at the cafe.

"do you want to go there?"

He asked. I look at him.

"Can we?"

I show him my puppy eyes. Makes him chuckled.

"of course. Anything for my cutie girlfriend."

He said as he patted my head softly makes me smile. Huhu. I'm so lucky to have he as my boyfriend. Because he it too much sweet.

...

We stopped infront of the cafe. I walk out from the car excitedly and walk to Sunghoon. He interwined my hand before we start walking inside the cafe.

"Welcome!"

We've been greeted by the girl who looks age around us.

"Thank you!"

Sunghoon said while smiling at her. The girl smile shyly after that makes my blood boiled. Did she just shy after my boyfriend smile at her? What the? Calm down, Daeun. She just shy because of boy smile at her. She's not flirting. I said to myself positively.

"What do you want for order, love?"

He asked me sweetly as we stopped infront of the counter.

"Ommo. Are you guys dating?"

The casher who also girl asked us shockly.

"Yes we are."

Sunghoon said with his smile.

"Ommo. I thought she was your sister. Because her height.."

She got stopped when I glare at her.

"No no no. She is my girlfriend."

Sunghoon said. He pulled me closer to him by his arm on my shoulder. Well, actually I can see how disappoint she was when she know that we're dating. Is she like Sunghoon? Well, you can't take him from me because he is mine. I pouted.

After we order our menu, we go to the empty table. We sit. I look outside the window. It help me to calm myself from what happen just now.

"Love, are you okey?"

Sunghoon asked. He hold my hand and use his thumb softly rubbed my back hand. I just ignore him. I can feel he look at me confusely.

"Hey, is there something happen? Tell me~"

He begged for me to tell him what happen. But, I still ignore him. Didn't want to talk with him.

"Ohhh... Are you jealous?"

I look at him after he say that. He smirking right now. I rolled my eyes. Who doesn't jealous if her boyfriend gain attention from the girls?

"Aigoo. My baby is jealous."

He said as he sit beside me. I look away from him. But, he stop me from do that with cupping my cheeks makes our eyes contacted.

"You know that I love you than other else right?"

I nodded. He smiled.

"so, don't need to be jealous, love."

He said as he peck my lips. I shyly look away after that.

"Oh my. She blushing."

He said as he peck my cheek.

"Aishh. Stop that. We're in the public."

I said as I look around the cafe. Yes. Of course there will have girls looking at our direction with disappoint face. I see. But, he is mine. Gagaga.

"Who's care."

He said as he pulled my face and give me more kisses make me groaned.
He laugh happily after that. I just smile.

"I love you, mrs. Park."

He said as he pulled me into his hug. I hug back.

"I love you too, Mr. Park."

I said happily. Then, we living happy ever after that.

~the end~