Part 14

Jake pov

We got shocked after seeing Jungwon and Jay brought Niki on their arms while unconscious to Niki's room. I saw Daeun's follow them from back while looking down on her feet. What happen just now?

"Daeun, what happen?"

Sunoo asked her. She look at Sunoo and looks like she will cry and it's our first time to see her like that. She looks so miserable right now.

"He defend me from being hitten by baseball ball when we were at the park."

She said while looking down on her feet back. She must being feel so guilty because of that. Yes. Because I always have that feeling whenever I do something that not's my fault. Heeseung hyung come to her and patted her head.

"It's okey. It's not your fault."

He said a comfort words. She look at him.

"But, he got hit because of me."

She blame herself and we can see her tears started form in her eyes.

"Ahhh... Don't cry."

I quickly pull her into my hugs. I patted her back while she crying on my chest. I, Sunoo and Heeseung hyung looking at each other.

"It's okey, Daeun~ah."

Sunoo said while rubbed her hair. She nodded. After that, she pulled away from the hug after she got calm down.

"Are you feel better now?"

I asked her. She looks really messy right now with her red eyes also red nose. Also red cheeks. Is that how the girls cry look? Actually, I have seen how girls crying. They look dramatic while crying and makes me annoyed. But, when it's Daeun who cry, I don't know, I feel something different inside me. Is that what we call as pity?

She nodded as answer my question.

"You should go change right now. You must have been tired right? How about you take a rest before Niki wake up?"

Heeseung hyung said to her softly. She nodded.

"Thanks for caring me."

She said and smiling widely after that before walk away leaving us dumbfounded.

"Hyung, I don't know why I'm feeling like this."

Me and Heeseung hyung look at Sunoo weirdly. His eyes still on Daeun's who walking to her room right now.

"What is it?"

I asked curiously. He look at me and smiling widely.

"I think, I'm in love."

Me and Heeseung hyung got shocked after heard what he said. He look at Daeun's for the last time and smile like idiot.

Did he mean, he in love with Daeun?

...

Daeun pov

I decide to pay a visit for Niki. I've already crying for a long time while taking a shower. I can feel my eyes started to get swollen. Huhu. I'm wearing my favourite pajama hoodie. Yes. Orange colour. I put the hood on my head. I walk out from my room and started to walk towards Niki's room. I knocked his room.

"Come in."

I heard someone said. I'm sure that was Sunoo's voice. I open the door slowly and walk in. I shocked after seeing there have 5 other boys inside the room. They were looking at me and makes me nervous.

"Uhmmm.. I think... I should c-come later."

I said as I was about to walk out when suddenly someone spoke.

"Don't have to be scare. Just visit him."

It's Sunghoon's voice. I nodded and look down on my feet.

"Come her,Daeunnie!"

Sunoo said lowly and patted beside Niki's bed. I nodded and walk towards him. He makes me sit beside Niki. I can feel the other boys were staring at me.

"Is he okey?"

I look at Sunoo. He nodded.

"He just need a rest right now."

He said while smiling. I nodded and look at Niki who still unconscious.

"It's my fault."

I said. I can't help. My eyes started became blurry. It's because of the tears. I quickly wipe it before it's fall down on my cheeks. I feel really sorry for him.

...

Sunghoon pov

I've got shocked when I see how swolled her eyes were when she walk inside Niki's room just now. And she right now was wiping her tears from falling down on her cheeks. I don't know but I'm feel so pity for her. She must be feel so much guilty right now also sorry for what happen to Niki.

She will think that it's was her fault also. No one dare to speak right now. We just watch Daeun who was crying beside Niki.

"Stop crying. You look so ugly when you're crying."

After a few minutes, we heard a voice said. We look at Niki and his already woke up from his unconscious. Daeun look at him shockly but it's make her cry more hard than before.

"I-I'm s-sorry!"

She cry so hard while say that words. Niki just watch her. His eyes also look at her with a soft look. It's my first time to see him like that.

"Ahhh... Stop crying! You really look ugly."

He said while laughing. Daeun just ignore him and cry so hard. She close her face with her hands and crying. The room full of her crying sound.

"Aigoo..."

Niki sat up from his layed and pulled her into hug.

"I said stop crying, noona. You look ugly when you're crying."

He said softly while patting her head softly.

Why I'm feel like this? Why I'm feel like I hate to watch this situation? I know that Niki pulled her into hug just to comfort her. But, my heart feel something dofferently when look at them two. I don't know what is that feel. I just shook my head and pretend nothing happen.