Part 6

Time skip

Daeun pov

"How your school, Daeun?"

Jake asked me as I sit beside him after change into my comfortable clothe.

"Well, it's really fun."

I said fakely. I didn't want to tell him about the dead lizard also Niki.

"someone give her a box of dead lizard."

Jungwon appeared from nowhere and told Jake about that thing. Aish. I never sign for this. Jake look at me with his worried face.

"Who give that to you?"

He asked worriedly. I shrugged my shoulder.

"That's not a big deal at all."

"Not a big deal? It's look like someone give you a thread."

Again, someone who has handsome face also cold to me, I don't even know his name, said to me. I look at him weirdly.

"Thread? Are you okey, Daeun?"

Sunoo suddenly come and sit beside me while check over me. I just nodded my head and look at the handsome guy who standing with his crossed arms.

"Not a big deal."

I said for a second time. He rolled his eyes before walk away.

"You should be careful after this."

Jake advice me as I nodded.

"Just now, someone is flirting with her."

I turn to Niki who was sitting at the other couch.

"What? Flirting with you? Who is that guy? Do I know him?"

Sunoo asked while give his sassy face. I almost laughed but I hold it.

"Calm down, Sunoo."

I said while patted his shoulder. Well, I've got more comfortable with him since he the most talkactive than other boys. And always make me not left behind. Yes. He is the most person who understand me than other boys. It's really makes me feel lik I was with my old friends. Huhu. Miss you guys!

"Well, he not flirting. He just want to be a friend with me. That's all."

I said positively to them.

"Be a friend with you? Tch. I don't think so."

I look at Jay who was standing beside Jungwon while crossing his arms confusely.

"Why? Do you think that he might do something?"

I asked him while my one eyebrow lifted.

"For sure."

He said as he walk away just like that handsome boy. Ahhhh. What is that boy name?

"Jake, what is that handsome boy name?"

I asked him curiously. Heheh can't wait.

"Handsome boy? Jay?"

I shook my head.

"No. The other one. That have white hair like a grandpa's hair."

They bursted into laughed after I said that.

"Really, Daeun? You said that his hair like a grandpa?"

Sunoo said while laughing. I just smile. I love to see people around me laughed because of my effortless joke.

"Aigoo. He will be mad if he heard this."

Jake said. I just nodded while smiling.

"Well, his name is Park sunghoon. You can call him as Sunghoon. Or else... And he have same agr with me also Park Jeongseong."

Jake said.

"Park Jeongseong?"

"Jay."

He said. I nodded.

"Oh, so that's mean I am the maknae here? With Jungwon and Niki?"

I asked them.

"Who said that you are the maknae?i am."

Niki said. I rolled my eyes and look at Jake. He just nodded.

...

I was walking through the dark jungle. I don't know how I came here. I just know that I'm walking through it. As I walking, I heard a loud crash sound from behind me. I turn around and saw two cars have been crashed to each other. I look the car more closely. After saw it, I close my mouth with my hands.

"A-appa..."

I walk closely to the car and saw my appa was in the car while struggled to get out from the car. He saw me.

"Daeunnie, help me.."

He said. I quickly run to the car but got stopped when the car suddenly explode while my appa still in the car.
Some of the car pieces hit me and makes me fall on the ground.

"Appa!!!!"

I scream calling him. But, no one respond. I started crying so hard after that.

...

"APPA!!!"

I sat up from my layed and called my appa. I look around me. I'm at the room right now. I just got a nightmare again. I rubbed my face with my hands.

"Daeun, are you okey?!"

Suddenly, Sunoo bursted into my room with other boys follow behind him. I look at him.

"I-i just h-having a nightmare."

I said.

...

Jay pov

I can see how shaken her body was. What is she dream about?

"Could you tell us about your dream?"

Sunoo asked her while sitting beside her. She look at him and smile. The weak smile. I don't know why my feeling uneasy after see her smile like that. I feel pity for her.

"It's okey. It's just nightmare. You guys can go back to your room."

She said weakly and pushed Sunoo away from her.

"Yah! How dare you pushed me away?!"

He yelled at her makes her laughed after that. Finally, she laughed back. I can feel that I was smile while looking at her. As she look at me, I quickly vanish my smile.

"Did you just smile? Gosh! Why i didn't know that you have a handsome smile?"

She said to me while cupping her cheeks. Did she just give me a compliment? Jungwon who stand beside me hit my shoulder with his while smiling with full meaning. I clear my throat.

"Well, I'm handsome whenever I was."

I said while crossing my arms to my chest while looking at her. She rolled her eyes.

"But, Heeseung have the most handsome smile than you."

She said makes me look at her with wide eyes. I look at Heeseung hyung. He was smiling after heard what she said.

"Thank you, Daeunnie!"

He said with shyly. Seriously? Did he like her? Wow! Why I'm feel really uneasy right now? I feel something itch my chest. Is there something happen inside it? I shook my head.