Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers

Começar do início

After a few minutes I find the dog food section and look for the kind we had at home. I find it and then take off, looking for Shawn.

I find him looking at a bunch of cats. "Okay, Jacob Whitesides."

He chuckles and then puts his arm around me. "So I'm not allowed to look at cats without being called a cat addict? I see how it is."

"I was kidding," I giggle.

We go up the register and pay before walking back to the O2L house.

When we arrive back at our temporary home, Shawn and I go inside and get greeted by everyone.

"Where were you?" Conner asks.

"Did you get a room?" Matt smirks. I gasp and elbow him hard in the ribs.

"No, ew you little perv," I laugh. "We were getting dog food for Jazzy." I raise up the bags we bought as proof.

"Alright, alright," he gives in while putting his hands up.

"I'm hungry," Kian complains while belly-flopping onto the couch.

"When are you not hungry," Mikey points out.

"Yeah, but I'm hungry too," Anthony adds.

"So am I," JC puts in.

"Are you guys suggesting that we should go get some food or are you all just being whiner than usual?" I sass back.

"Dang," Taylor steps back. "Did the hospital put some sass into you're oxygen tank?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha," I roll my eyes.

"Okay, let's just go get some food," Shawn breaks in.

"Sounds good!" Alexis cheers before running outside.

I climb into a car with Shawn, Mikey, Anthony, and Luke.

"I'll drive," Anthony offers and I cripple over with laughter. "What's so funny?"

"I'd rather not be put into the hospital again," I explain while wiping away my tears of laughter.

"Wow that's just flat out mean. Whatever, Shawn, you just drive," he huffs back.

"Okay," Shawn agrees, but he quickly gets stopped.

"Why can't I drive?" Luke blurts out. "Do you hate me or something?"

"I didn't mean it offensively-" Anthony starts.

"Why can't I drive either?" Mikey snaps. "Why does Shawn get to drive but not us?"

"YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF BIG BULLIES!" Anthony pouts while climbing into the backseat. "I don't care who freaking drives. Just get us somewhere to get food."

"I'LL DRIVE!" Luke yells while pouncing into the drivers seat. "Everyone buckle their seats and get ready for take off."

"Luke this isn't a plane, and to top it off, you're not even a pilot," Mikey teases.

"Whatever, you party poopers. Just get into the car so we can eat before I starve to death," he rolls his eyes.

Trevor's car is in front of us, so we just follow him. In about ten minutes we pull up in front of McDonalds.

"Out of all places to eat, why did we choose to eat here?" Shawn asks Trevor when we get out of the car.

"Because there's a playground here!" he happily exclaims. (A/N: ok I'm pretty sure you all know what I'm talking about here. The McDonald's play pins were the best thing ever when I was younger.)