The superior didn't waste another second before she used her fingertips to rub circles around Kar's sensitive little clit, she reveled in the way their hips would jump every so often.

There was a consistent pace, it never slowed, never went any faster, but every time Kar's hips jumped, Karla would press down against the nub, almost coercing the use of some very colorful language to leave the littles lips.

"Oh my goodness, oh my good- that feels so good mo- Karla."

Karla heard it, the slip up, it's something that's happened a lot, she didn't know why the little one tried to stop it so much.

"What was that?"

"Hmm?"

Karla chuckled, using this to her advantage and speeding up her pace to about an eight.

"Oh! oh my goodness, fu- ohh"

"What were you gonna call me?"

"Nothing Karla I- ah, holy heck that feels so good."

"No? You weren't gonna call me anything other than my name?"

Karla teased, slowing her movements."

"No no please don't slow down, it feels so good, so so good, please don't-"

"Say it for me and I'll make you feel butterflies right now."

Kar groaned, trying to press their hips up against Karla's hand but the superior simply pulled it away.

"No! no please, please, I was so- It was right there, please"

"Say it."

"Karla."

"Dilo, mi amor"

"Please mommy please, I want you to give me butterflies."

"Yeah, you do?"

"Yes, yes please, please, I'll do whatever you want I promise, just-"

Karla cut her little off with a hard kiss, rubbing their soaked clit at a fast pace, and pushing down when she felt it was needed.

The little was becoming a mess, they were falling apart beneath Karla and she loved it, she waited until they were impossibly close to slow down and wait for them to look at her.

"Do you want to let go for me baby?"

Kar nodded rapidly, trying their best to remain eye contact with their superior.

"Beg me."

"Please, please mommy can I let go for you please?"

"I don't know, that doesn't sound very convincing."

Kar whined and threw their head back against the couch, only to immediately sit back up to keep eye contact with their superior.

"Please, please, please, I'll do anything you want, I'll make you feel so good, please?"

"I still don't believe you."

"Karla-"

"I'm just kidding my love, you're adorable."

Karla chuckled and took the sensitive nub in between her thumb and index finger, rubbing it slowly.

"Oh, oh, that feels, oh my gosh Karla that feels good!"

"Mhm, let go whenever you feel the need to."

Kar gasped, gripping the arm of the couch as they came, they managed not to make a noise but Karla seemed to have other plans because she kept going.

"Karla-"

"Shh, you're okay"

"Ahh, ahh Karlaaa"

The once quiet little soon began to become whiny and loud, trying to get away from the aching pleasure.

"Quedarse quieto"

"But Karla-"

"Uppa"

Kar let out a quiet breath about to complain again until a wave of pleasure hit her stomach.

"Oh!"

Karla bit her lip, loving how the little just unraveled underneath her.

Soon her fingers were completely soaked, she slowly started to pull her hand away, licking her fingers clean and then kissing Kar until they relaxed a bit from the after shock.

"Are you satisfied or do you want more?"

"Mm mm, I don't think I could handle any more."

Karla hummed, pulling Kar up so they were in her lap, she held the little close, stroking their hair to try and stop them from shaking.

"You're an adorable little thing and I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too"

Karla smiled and laid back so Kar could be more comfortable, she picked up her book and continued where she left off, she'd let the little sleep for awhile, they'd talk about what happened tomorrow.