Chapter Ten

Votes:

Zeref: 25
Sore: 23
Gajeel: 20
Sayn: 17
Jiyeun/orange demon: 14
Lux: 13
Zeus: 12
Alaro: 5

There she stood, covered in blood and bruises, her breaths were ragged and she was shaking in pain, but she couldn't give up. Lucy glared at her enemy, her face stained with tears and red liquid - blood. She stepped forward, walked past Zeref and Acnologia, stopping in front of the demon she hated the most. "H-Hayjun- I-" she coughed blood. "Am going to- survive this- to save my friends-" she looked up, a hole in her chest, one arm hanging limp next to her. "Zeref.." she mumbled, turning to him and smiling. "Help me defeat this monster.." She coughed up blood again, she whimpered and Zeref nodded quickly, his eyes wide. He quickly went to her side and Acnologia crouched behind them. "Ultimate Stellar-Death-orb! Stars and souls, give us your strength to defeat the evil and help our friends" they said in unison and the sky darkened, only stars were visible. They began to shine and runes were written into the sky, the stars glowed brighter and the darkness started forming massive pearls. The stars connected and became planets and meteors, sticking to the giant death orbs that were floating in the night. "Shine and DIE!" they pointed at Hayjun and the spell started working, said death orbs crashing into the allmighty demon, his yells of agony slowly drowing in the last seconds of his life. Lucy went limp but Zeref quickly caught her, bringing her to the demons that had recovered a bit. They quickly sent Lucy and her friends back to the guild and Zeref kicked the doors open, disturbing the peaceful happiness of the guild hall.

"T-TENSHI?!" Gajeel, Levy, Wendy and Mira yelled in unison, worry clearly visible on their faces.

Quick chapter I made for you because I felt bad for being away for so long!

Hope you enjoyed!