Chapter Eight

Sorry for updating late! I am kinda depressed and it's hard because I have a fight with all of my friends and I am sure they hate me now. My life's a mess!

Zeref: 12
Sore: 8
Jiyeun/The demon who shall not be named: 7
Gajeel: 4
Sayn: 2
Alaro: 1
Lux: 1

Lucy , the demons and the gods appeared in front of the castle where a huge demon was floating midair. His wings looked as if someone stabbed into them a million times and ripped parts of it. His scales shone violet in the red moon's light and his eyes were a poisonous green. She looked at him , kind of ... impressed?

"I am Lucy Heartfilia!" She shouted , strength shown in her voice. "And I am going to defend the demons from your wrath!" Her glare could kill. "You are NOT going to attack my friends! They are precious to me!" she growled and the huge demon laughed.

"Are you serious dollface? You are the only one helping them, it won't change anything! I will crush your silly ass under my feet and you won't survive" he chuckled and looked at the creatures and Lucy before him. The 12 demons charged at him but were soon to be defeated. She looked at the bloody bodies of her friends.. why.. She was raging now. Her eyes shot up to the god-demon and they sarted turning red. Her hair seemed to grow longer and it changed to the darkest shade of black ever seen.

"Open! Gate of the allmighty angels! CUPID!" she shouted and the love-angel appeared.

"Love's mystery!" the angel chanted and a pink flash of light emitted from her hands, only to be swatted away by the giant demon with laughter.

"weak" he growled and slashed at the angel who vanished seconds after. Lucy watched her friend disappear into the sky, scared and shocked. She watched the demon with wide eyes as he slashed at her again. It hit her full on and she crashed into the wall of the castle. Blood escaped her mouth and she looked up.

"OPEN! gate of the gods! Zeus!" she screamed and he appeared.
"LIGHTNING'S EMBRACE" he screamed and lots of lightnings hit the demon.
"w-e-a-k" he chuckled and punched the god , easily making him disappear.
"No!" Lucy screeched , trying to reach out for him. She watched the god smiling at her and vanishing into thin air.

"My turn.." he spoke and chanted something. "Poison orb" he growled and a giant green pearl shot at Lucy. Just before it hit her a light flashed in front of her and loke took the hit. "NO!" she screamed once again sobbing. She watched him vanish too. No! Why! Loke! Why did he- She stared at the floor, tears rolling down her cheek, not expecting his next blow. She screeched in pain as he broke her arm. Her magical flow was stopped and she lost her strength.

"Didn't expect that, did you" he laughed at her , holding something in his hand. She looked at her stomach to see it ripped open and splattering blood everywhere. She looked at the item he carried. Her magic-container. Her eyes widened. She was going to die!

Gawd. did you like it ? I think it is okay??

I hope I made it good enough.