𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

"Woww it really ended that way?"

You said to khloe, who was one of your best friends. She has a cheerful and enthusiastic personality.

"Yeah, Zhongli was so cool!, He is so handsome and the female lead wasn't that annoying",

She jumped fangirling over her favorite characters from the novel she just read.

"Hahaha, do you know other interesting books? I wanna binge some of them, I don't feel any motivation",

"You both!, Better not forget that we will have middle terms after some weeks",

A third person said in between creating tension.

"You will help me right?" Khloe walked closer to Zoe and snuggled at her with a carefree smile.

"Zoe, help me too", you giggled and put your arms around her shoulder while holding the novel in the other hand.

She sighed as you both clinged to her, walking side by side, giggling and cracking jokes.

***

You opened the gates of the terrace

You opened the gates of the terrace. It was a bright sunny day.

Though it's prohibited to enter without permission yet students enter here to have fun.

"Hey, Selina, why did you call me here?"

You said smiling at her while walking closer to her.

"This book was go-",

"Y/N I told you to come alone", she cut you off with an indifferent voice.

That was rare.

"Should we go, then?", Zoe said feeling left out.

"Why? I want to hear what you both are talking about", Khloe argued and folded her hands.

"You guys wait inside, we will join you later", you spoke to them with an apologetic smile.

Noticing Seline's serious face, you requested your friends.

"Wait!", Khloe who wanted to be with you was dragged by Zoe to the exit.

"Y/N come closer, why are you so far away?",

Seline smiled but there was something off about her behavior.

"Huh? What do you want to talk about? Anyways here is your book",

She pushed your hand aside,

"Are you okay?",

"You snake, you are the one who hurted me the most, you are still trying to act nice infront of me, I was trying to be good with you", she pointed her index finger at you, with a voice full of bitterness.