1k Votes Chapter/ Epilouge: We Start Over

Start from the beginning

A simple nod came, as Mabel slightly pulled him up. "Come on, I know what'll help ya."

With a smile and newfound strength, Mabel led Y/n through the hallway. Y/n barely had the time to close the door. The scene cuts to the two in the living room. The morning was close to rising as Mabel and Y/n are seen knitting some sweaters. Y/n looked towards Mabel, "Sorry for this."

"Y/n, you don't have to apologize," Mabel stated, giving a small chuckle.

"Maybe not, but I'm still going to." Y/n kept knitting, and although Y/n could use his magic, he slowly decided to use less of it throughout the time passing. It reminded him of he-who-shall-not-be-named, "Voldemort?"

No, the other one.

"Oh. I get it now." Y/n rubbed his neck, turning his head to take a peak at the room he stayed in.

There was a poster of Robbie's band, along with some fingerless gloves next to it. There was a large question mark that Soos sent over and a small wooden carving of Multi-Bear. There's a Fight Fighters arcade machine in the corner, though it doesn't work....well, he thinks. He's never really tried it, especially if the cheat code works. There was a mini Gobblewonker on the bed, along with some muppet dolls near the pillow covers. He had the memory-erasing gun on the shelf along with a journal that had 5 written on it.

Y/n looked at Mabel's phone buzzing, she glanced at it but kept looking back at Y/n. Y/n nodded, "you know you can answer that, right?"

"They can wait..." Mabel said with uncertainty, Y/n sighed and got up, pressing the speaker button.

"Hey, Mabel! Sorry for calling you so early!"

"It's no problem, Jessica! What's up?" Mabel said while opening her palm. Y/n dropped the phone into her hand.

"We know how busy you are with your fashion designing, but we were wondering if you could fill in for one of the cheerleaders?"

Mabel and Y/n sighed, Mabel put down her knitting. "Jessica, I already said that I'm not doing it again."

"I know, I know! This would be the last time! Our ace fell head-first after a front flip! Please, it's tonight for the football game!"

"They always claim it'll be the last." Y/n dropped his equipment off and walked to his room, "I'll start getting ready."

"Okay... I'm sorry about this, Y/n." Mabel muted herself.

"It's okay, really." Y/n closed the door and it immediately cuts to him laying down on a couch in a white room.

"I'm glad you decided to decided to come, it's quite the journey you came to get here."

Y/n rubbed his neck, "well, a wise man told me you are all shams, so I'm just doing this to get them off my back."

"And how does that make you feel?" the therapist asked Y/n, who was confused, "that your loved ones are sending you here?"

"I guess... they want the best for me... but, still, I'm not sure I want to do all of this..." Y/n sat up straight, the therapist adjusted their hat.

"Hm. Okay. How about a deal? I'll ask you 60 questions and you answer truthfully, if you don't feel relieved at all, you won't have to come to these sessions with me at least."

Y/n sighed, "I'll do it, but don't call it a deal. I. Hate. That. Word."

"Noted. Alright, let's start." The therapist got out a clipboard and a pen. "Can you tell us about a traumatic experience you have had?"

"Well, uh, which should a start with?" Y/n chuckled, "there was that time we were chased by gnomes, an old man in a machine, wax figures..." Y/n quickly realized, "oh... I guess there's a lot more."