"I'm just really nervous. I have no idea what I'm doing." I choked out, the intimidation of the entire thing was very obvious in my voice. He didn't laugh. Or chuckle. He held a serious face as his grey eyes stared at my pink lips.

"It's okay to be nervous." He whispered. I let out a shaky breath through my nose before he used one of his hands to place mine on his bare chest. My fingers traced his muscles once before my palm laid flat against his warm and pale skin. Oh, Merlin. What is this boy doing to me?

"This is how I always feel when we're together." He gave me a small smile. His heart rate was out of control as it pounded against the palm of my hand. "We can take things slowly. We won't do anything crazy." He promised me. I nodded once, letting him attach his lips to mine again lovingly.

The hand he had placed on my hip slowly inched it's way towards the bottom of my shirt. We disconnected our lips for a moment so he could tug the fabric up over my head.

"I'll teach you whatever you need to know. Just let me know if it doesn't feel good." Draco mumbled against my skin as his lips grazed across my lips. I readjusted myself on my back under him so that I'd be more comfortable.

Draco's hand slipped itself under the waistband of my pajama pants and I grabbed his wrist tightly with my hand. I was a bloody liar if I said this didn't scare me. Draco shushed me quietly to help me relax, and the sound of his voice hovering just above my ear and whispering sweet nothings did the trick like he'd hoped for.

Suddenly his fingers grazed across the lacy fabric of my underwear, forcing me to hold back the noises growing in my throat and bite my bottom lip harshly. He used to pointer finger to apply more pressure to the fabric, making a moan finally slip out of my mouth.

"Mmm." Draco groaned against my neck. "You like that, love?" He whispered, causing all of my hair on the back of my neck to stand up. I nodded my head as it fell back slightly.

He kissed across my skin tenderly while his fingers continued running themselves over my sweet spot in my pants. I took my hand off of Draco's wrist and tugged on the back of his hair. He let out a groan as it did, enticing him to speed up his movements on me slightly.

"Just tell me when you're ready for me to stop." He whispered, sucking on the skin of my neck a little more. I nodded my head breathlessly, enjoying how it felt to squirm and be writhing under his delicate touch.

"Do I-" I moaned lowly, bucking my hips against his touch for a little more friction. "Do I need to do anything to you?" I asked innocently. Draco was the one who seemed to know these things. I just always went along with it.

"No, sweetheart." His hot breath trickled against my neck. "It's your birthday." He whispered.

He moved his lips down to my collarbone before he grazed them across the tops of my breast, peaking out of my bra slightly. The feeling in the pit of my stomach continued to grow as the seconds ticked on. His hand suddenly slipped past my underwear and run itself up and down my core. He let out a loud groan as he felt how wet I was against his fingers.

"Draco," I panted, clutching on to his hair a little tighter. I let out a louder moan as he slipped his index finger inside of me slowly. My hands moved down to his shoulders, digging my fingernails into his skin slightly.

"Just relax, Emmy." He mumbled against my skin as he started pumping his finger a little faster. An overwhelming rush of pleasure washed through me as I dropped my shoulders and let my rigid muscles relax themselves.

My legs shook as they tightened around his hand, which was still working wonders inside my pajamas. A series of soft moans left my lips as I arched my back slightly. I had never felt so good.